+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

I really hope the NDDC scholarship list is pasted soon. If it lingers any longer then it means it's been overtaken by the Nigerian factor. One NDDC commission said the project has not been abandoned neither have any scholars been sent,but he thinks the MD travelled. Thats why the thing's been on hold. I really want to believe that.

expect d result soon.in ur best interest defer ur admission. d scholarship stands 4 u any day any time

It is darkest before d breaking of d day......fellow NDDC scholars remain calm, compose and courageous for we have conquered in this great struggle, it is well for God is with us

Advanced lady...attention to little details will always help you.

i intentionally didn't answer those questions because I had answered same in 2 different places so I suggest you always take your time to read previous posts before jumping to the last page.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

If ur sch does nt defer admision then apply again. Do so fast. One thing am sure of is dat d scholarship has nt b abandond. NDDC is very very aware of d situatn. Ur prayers shud b 4 ur name 2 b shortlistd

@ The whole house, Anachor, peacesofpeace,

For the people going to the US, have they collected their I-20 from the school and awaiting scholarship or They are waiting for the scholarship to use to collect the I-20.

I-20 is the document used to collect visa at the US embassy

I am asking because my I-20 has been sent and I don't know whether I should go and collect the visa and chill till the scholarship clicks or I should just be patient. You they are not processing the visas.

What do you think?

Thank you

Advancing lady get ur visa and do not wait as the scholarship award list would be out very soon.......just trust God that ur name would be in the list........cheers

What is holding this list from coming out? This week is running out oooh. Will the Senate pass Bill before the release it?

...My fellow NDDC scholars,...

...past and present Nigerian Governments have failed...because they have not been able to justify and maximize the huge resources at their disposal to deliver on mere basic infrastructures like roads, electricity and hospitals...but they continue to lie on NTA...

...the NDDC 2010 foreign postgraduate scholarship has failed...because a project becomes a failure when it can not satisfy her three core objectives of cost, quality and "schedule" .e.g. if South Africa's new sporting facilities (stadia) were not ready (as scheduled) before the 2010 FIFA world cup commencemnt date, the event would have at that point been tagged a failure...but NDDC has continued to lie...the MD said September 2010 to punch newspapers, the Director that addressed us shortly before the interviews said the list will be out by 24th of September...but today is 21st of October...

...but I have got GOOD NEWS for you this day which are as follows:...

...as it is written...GOD forbid; let GOD be true and every man (Government, NDDC, me, you) a liar...Romans 3:4...

...it is written again...GOD is not a man, that HE should lie; neither the son of man, that HE should repent: hath HE said, and shall HE not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall HE not make it good?...Numbers 23:19...

...The LORD OF HOST stood by David to defeat that uncircumcised Philistine called Goliath, 1Samuel 17:51...The LORD shewed the Israelites a great salvation when they were plagued by the Egyptians behind and the red sea in front, Exodus 14:22...Since the LORD who is GOD can not lie nor fail, "lets offer praise to the HOLY ONE"....because Psalms 50:23 assures that..."whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of GOD"...

...be it unto us according to the word or the LORD, in JESUS NAME we pray...AMEN...

Amen ...... the hour has come for God to glorify His name weather the devil like it or not!

any info yet?

...MFNS,...

...yes, check out the real info at...www.jesusplus nothing.com...

@prince et al cnt u be more serious with info on the subject matter?there's time for everything.

+ Reply
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast