+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Please what number did they send the text with, because I got a text yesterday but mistakenly deleted without reading it becasue I thought it was one of those junk text. The text I got was from 3100....thanks...

@Stinaog. D text bears 'NNDC' and am sure they just started sending out today. Can't be d 3100 thingy u're talking about.
    Don't sell yourself short. Let others tell you you're not as good as you think. Then, go on ahead and prove their a**es wrong!

Hey guys, has anybody from Edo State received an invitation?

I doubt if anyone from Edo state has gotten a text message or is there anyone out there who has?

Am processing my study permit for canada, and i have sent my original certificates to the embassey for verification. Please what do i do, since i have just gotten a text to come for the NDDC interview with original copies of credentials

I haven't gotten an invitation yet.Is NDDC still sending text messages today?has any1 received any messsage from NDDC today?

Has any Phd applicant received an sms? Also, I don't want to believe that they expect those that reside in Lagos to jet out immediately on such short notice. If not, too bad...
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Hello house, i av missed a lot here...for those people i was not able to respond to, Plz 4give me i av nt been online 4 a while now...
    @Emma, i am from Edo state and av not gotten the text message plz if you r frm Edo state and have gotten the text kindly identify your self...
    But i feel NDDC needs to improve on how they organise things of this magnitude...taking a look at the txt donkane recieved how do u expect some1 to act within such short notice...Besides Some uk schools are about to resume i just pray thing works out well...

I just confirmed from NDDC that they are only considering those with 2:1. Also, I do not know of anyone from Edo state who has received invitation.
    I am still expecting. It is well.

please has any lagos resident applicant received any text message yet from NDDC? also has anyone who applied through www.nddcscholarships.com being called for interview?

I want responses please!!!

Hi all, it is really appalling the way things are run in dis country. I have to leave my work and miss an interview with Unilever because of this thing. Imagine the list of requirements and I got the text at about 6pm on Sunday!!! Anyways, am on my way to PH from Lagos. I just wanna justify dat I did my best no matter d outcome. Ya'll relax, it is very ok. The level of intelligence and awareness u portray on the forum bespeaks a lot of maturity and capability. It's just a matter of time...
    ObaShell, I want to formally apologize for my rudeness in an earlier post. I just felt you should have posted the info. I know better, you handled with maturity. I am very sorry, please forgive me. Goodluck to everyone.
    Don't sell yourself short. Let others tell you you're not as good as you think. Then, go on ahead and prove their a**es wrong!

Good day all, I just want to commend everyone for the sharing of valuable information.
    But I still have an enquiry, are they still sending out text messages or they are done because time is of the essence if they would not be responsible for securing student visas.

Why should NDDC be treating Edo state indigenes like this it is totally unfair

+ Reply
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast