+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Nothing this week.

I would advice those that know people in NDDC, should ask them the situation of things. Tell them to answer realistically. Am sure when they see that you are calm enough to hear the true situation of things. Then you would be told whats really going on.

But I know the NDDC Scholarship is for real and there would be good reports but its the timing of the release of the list that I don't know

thanks lady...was told it will be out in the dailies.Lets kip our eyes on the paper for such news.

I dont know why people give information that is not concrete,those that said it will come out by dis week,what is d source of their information,i dont see it coming out dis month bcos NDDC is silent about it and schools ave resumed already .Scholarchip is given 2 months or 1 months b4 the commencement of d programme and now most schools ave resumed about or close to a months.Rumours suggested the lists is on the presidential desk,only God know when it will leave d desk

LOL

Let us not allow anxiety 2 weigh us done. I have a strong contact in NDDC but d truth is dat d whole thin is shrouded in secrecy.No one will give u acurate info. D man dat adres u on d day of d interview is strict. Once is out 4 publication I will knw bcos one of my link there is in charge of publicatn

d politics in nddc is sumfin else..wont be surprised if the programme is scrapped..4 hw many weeks r we meant 2 wait on dem?

...My fellow NDDC scholars,...

@shewe12...do not wait for NDDC but upon the LORD...for it is written...

..."But those that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagle; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"...Isaiah 40:31...

@anachor...it is written...our GOD is a revealer of secrets...Daniel 2:47...

...when Yar'adua was terminally ill "the cabal" deliberately misinformed Nigerian's so as to block Jonathan's promotion. But "the cabal" forgot that...it is written again...

...For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But GOD is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another...Psalms 75:6-7...

...when GOD who is the GOD and the "REVEALER of SECRETS" intervened Yar'adua's health status that was shrouded in secrecy by "the cabal" was broken into breaking news...

...My fellow NDDC scholars,...

...so let us burst forth into singing...as it is written...

...Oh that men (NDDC SCHOLARS) would praise THE LORD for HIS goodness, and wonderful works to the children of men. For HE hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron asunder...Psalms 107:15-16...

...HE who is, the GOD (1Kings18:39) and a REVEALER of SECRETS (Daniel 2:47) has already broken their secret (The List of Successful Candidates for the NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2010) into breaking news and in a hundreds of hours (0-180) man will publish it...

Na wa oh. This is serious

Fellow NDDC scholars be not afraid if God be for us no man or power can be against us (Rom 8:31)......

they that believe and trust in the Lord shall never be ashamed (Rom 9:33).......the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut-off(Prov 23:1......

this period should draw all of us more closer to the Lord.......for the earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof(Psalm 24:1)........

Fellow scholars They that be with us are more than they that be with any man or woman delaying the release of the list and fund for this project (2 Kings 6:16)........

me hv alredi defered my admission till next year! if dey like dey do sumfin b4 den if dey dnt dey should go 2 hell. i don tire b4 i die 4 high blood pressure.....

The best thing is to start leaving comments on the President's page.

I will leave mine shortly and criticise the state of scholarship selection processes in Nigeria.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

interesting development. God help us

Peaceofpeace can u give us the link to the president's page so dat we can start alerting him on this development even as we keep on trusting the God of heaven and earth for a positive result....
    All our struggles will never be in vain..... we must overcome by the grace of God.

+ Reply
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast