+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else. I believe God is greater than every Difficulties(NDDC MGT), its own turn to shine IJN.

I love you alls faith in God. I wish everyone success. Lets share our testimonies when they start calling us. Cheers guys.

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

I don't understand what their plan is cos they suppose to hv call for alternative/interview but up till now, nothing has happen. While, God dey

We are very close to our promise land, if you believe that shout one thunderous amen.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Let's go there!!!!!!!!
    The best is yet to come

LWKMD, I do laugh nor be small,Thanks for this post it is really a nerve calmer !!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter who gets there first,whoever gets there before you will only wait & watch you arrive @ the top,just relax because you really have a place@d top.That's my prayer everyone this morning. Guys any info??

@ ade, thanks man. It's good we keep our expectations positive at all times. I hope they call soonest.

By the way, does anyone have information about the programme, i.e. Duration, training location, etc?
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

I believe we are going to testify to glory of God all NDDC PET/DRILLING TRAINING HOPEFUL. Cheers!

Yes oooo

Pls anybody with latest info on drilling/Pet training.

The result would soon be out......at most, within the first week of january 2011. so just relax your mind.

ok now wahala @DrillingLord apprec8t!

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast