+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Topic: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

Wel, heard frm a reliable source dat they pickd just 45 names. And they had one form of connection or anoda. D test was online so obviously d result shudnt take time but they hav not yet started sending msgs for interview. Anyway I stil encourage everyone. In God we have our hope. Miracles happen. Goodluck!

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

If they like they should do what ever they want to do but God anger will definitely fall upon them if they choose to select names base on connection without using the aptitude test written, considering the time,money,risk traveling to Port-Harcourt.

Yea, wen I got d information from an insider, I felt bad considering alot of ppl travelled for dat test but like I said, keep ur hopes high & pray.

Re: NDDC CALLING FOR TEST ( NDDC PETROLEUM ENGINEERING/GEOLOGY DRILLING TRAINING)

God dey!!!

Time will tell..let's wait and see

45? Is that the number of people that would be sent for the training or the number that were selected for interview?

Anyway, I was able to know my score same day i took the test. The total is 1000. Heard many people scored in the 500-700 range. However, my source said they were expected to report the scores to NDDC before any action would be taken. I guess that is where all the manipulations would take place.

Like every other opportunity God brings my way, I do my best and let Him play His part. In the world where we live, the organization called NDDC is like an ant compared to other giants in the oil and gas industry. Just pray for the best but try not to be sentimentally attached to anything. It helps.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

@Superbrain, how were u able to know ur score same day? did u end ur exam urself? or do u have an insider dat fed u with it? well, I hope u didnt cos if u do, u will be disqualified whether u passed does not matter. yeah, u're quite correct in ur statement about the score. The total is 1000, and I think one has to score at least 700 to pass the exam. I happen to know about this during the time I wrote mine. The last candidate that used the PC b4 me happened to end his exam himself, maybe by error or something, and his score was displayed immediately. So I was able to see his score from the chart displayed on the screen. He actually scored 550 out of 1000 and the computer displayed FAILED in his success Status.

As for the 45 thing, I am not sure. And about the man-know-man thing in NDDC, only GOD will save those of us without anybody. So long as we have passed the exam and /or interview. Our names would invisible to theirs evil eyes to expunge and substitute in JESUS name. Amen!

u guyz should go wiv the mindset of making it....I bet u u'll call and share the success testimony...

@ davo, yeah. But I didn't end the test myself. 50 questions in 30 minutes? I didn't even answer all the questions. Anyway, my faith is strong. No matter what they try to do, God would always stand in for His own. After the alternative to practicals you wrote for the oil industry specific training, did you attend an interview? At what stage are they in for that programme?
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Quote Originally Posted by davo3286
    @Superbrain, how were u able to know ur score same day? did u end ur exam urself? or do u have an insider dat fed u with it? well, I hope u didnt cos if u do, u will be disqualified whether u passed does not matter. yeah, u're quite correct in ur statement about the score. The total is 1000, and I think one has to score at least 700 to pass the exam. I happen to know about this during the time I wrote mine. The last candidate that used the PC b4 me happened to end his exam himself, maybe by error or something, and his score was displayed immediately. So I was able to see his score from the chart displayed on the screen. He actually scored 550 out of 1000 and the computer displayed FAILED in his success Status.

As for the 45 thing, I am not sure. And about the man-know-man thing in NDDC, only GOD will save those of us without anybody. So long as we have passed the exam and /or interview. Our names would invisible to theirs evil eyes to expunge and substitute in JESUS name. Amen!

One thing is sure, when the time for a baby bird to fly reaches, nothing stops it! My fellas live NDDC alone. You have done your part...the sleepless night of reading, the transport and miscellaneous fares, the risk of travelling, the cumulative stress involved etc. All these were watched by the creator of the universe. Even though they manipulate to put their relations there so be it. All I know my God won't forget those that depend on him for a higher ground...What would be would be.
    L

Well guys i was calld 4 the nddc/unitar oil industry specific skill training, i wrote the first exam and was clld 4 the oral the following day, and i believe so much that they wil cll me 4 the training! I think selection wil b based on the following: ur performance in the oral/alternative to practical, ur state, ur field of study. Whatever is the case, let us all keep praying 4 God works in a miraculous way.
    Www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com

@all, fear not! All things are working together for our good. If you are connected to JESUS you have nothing to fear. Success is guaranteed!
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast