+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME...

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME...

Guyz, this is a scam.The scammer is most likely a hacker.The thing about being a hacker is that you must have the abilty to create a website, you must know much about networking among other things.You see, the first thing that a hacker needs to do first b4 applying his/her skills is to get potential victims interested and in the hacking world this is known as social hacking.What this person has done is referred to as social hacking. He made creates a website similar to a genuine website to get your attention,and as soon as he gains your trust he strikes.In this case,he uses your state of unemployment as a tool to get you enticed,and then tells you to send an sms to a particular number.Please do respond,because you do not only get to lose 100 naira, you supply him a link to yourself which he can use against you later on. The world of hacking is an exciting one.There is so much you can do if you have the necessary tools to be an hacker.Let us aspire to gain knowledge and you use it for good.Being unemployed is not a good reason for you to cheat.May God answer our prayers.

.....@domdavincii,

Can your claims be true? If it is then we are all seriously F*cked! (Pardon me for my language).

House, i checked the site and honestly, it appears real. Even a blind man will testify to it. But if it is just the WIKED work of some misguided micreant, to exploit the unemployed, then my goodness we are in trouble in this country. If someone can sit, design and execute such a flawless project, and successfully deceive intellectuals such as ourselves, then there really aren't any guarantees anymore on job openings. Who is to say that just the same way they hacked into the FG's network and created a replica, they will not do same for other renowned organizations.

To say the least, you have put the fear of God in me and i am finding it difficult to imagine what this really implies. If i take your comments hook, line and sinker, then i will most definately NEVER do online applications again, thereby limiting my options but on the other hand, if i disregard it then there's the possibility that my online applications will fall into the wrongest of hands, and i'll fall victim of their evil machinations. So i find myself between a rock and a hard place.

What to do? I guess i'll keep on praying and hoping for the best, but also prepare for the worse. Abi no be so?

.....@domdavincii,

By the way how were yo able to know that they are hackers? Are there certain things we need to look out for? Or what ? There's obviously a way to know fake sites from real ones? Please enlighten the house.

Cheers

this is a scam why 100 box + have u guy 4gotten abt universal telecom scam

i wont do it. if it is freee let they be no strings attached

to finally clear the air let sum1 who has go to d Lagos office at The Institute for Advanced e-Studies TAFSHOL HOUSE, 72, Isheri Road, Ojodu, Lagos confirm if its true. i was a victim of Universal telecoms scam (and so u know it was also in the Guardian newspaper with a half page advrt.).

sorry your cuz text did not go through but that does not mean other peoples' text did not go through. I have registered and have my id no so dont conclude that its a scam.
    in as much as i dont fully trust govt motives about this, i still believe that there is no harm in trial though it will cost #100, its not as much as some people loose in other efforts to get a job.
    As for the deadline, it is 31st November but why dont you apply now instead of waiting till the end of the day? the pix is passport size.

OH ye of little faith!
    Neyoalhaji

Mng house, can a graduate with ten years graduation experience equally apply?

Please,i register not quiet long,but i can't find any registration number.Thank you.

Big Scam!

if at all this is true what is the format of the exam we should be expecting

how can i register and the exam format

Ladies & Gentlemen! Go ahead and register for the NETS. The only thing that is permanent in this life is CHANGE. Evil will not continue indefinitely in our country - Nigeria. Try your luck is not bad advice! Play your part and leave the rest for God.

And I wept for you, why? Tomorrow will certainly come when God must have blessed you and placed you in an enviable position, will you not quickly forget how you started and join those evil Nigerians in unleashing greater hardship on your fellow Nigerians?

May God helps us!
    W

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast