+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME

NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME

Hello People

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME

Thanks house. U guys are doing a great job. keep it up.!!!

Re:

Maiden edition of NETS we were charged #100 via text msg 4 reg, now its 1000 what sort of country is this, n on their site its written conspicuously dt the program is to shelve UNEMPLOYMENT. Na wa 4 naija o.........GOD HELP US! Amen

this thing na lie let them publish the list of those that secure employment through them last year i could remember clearly on the day of the on-line test their website crash that we could not write the test people can testify to this because we all complained bitterly after the 4'oclock dead line on that day and up to today nobody give us any explanation on what happen only for them to come again now this people are thiefs as far as am concern

no be small theif, they don turn to GSE........

@ marvyeasy am very sure ure one of their agent or betterstill an accomplice u must be very daft to talk of confidence bc u want to reap where you did not sow i put a challenge to you and your co partner in crime to publish the list of the people that gain employment through your establishment last year

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME/legalised scammers

house, plsssssssssss, all on ur heels! ensure u don't by error give it a thinking consideration! It is purely a legalised way of robbing poor jobless youths of their feeding allawi!
    It is quite unforfunate dat d programme is supposedly affiliated to the federal govt. Not a surprise anyway, if the likes of FRSC and NDLEA can be tagging prices to recruitment how much more this so called NETS!

The last time, they charged a 100 naira per registration. And guess what? millions of jobless Nigerians registered and they rolled in for themselve millions of naira from that, giving no body job! Now in less than a year, they are out again with their fictitious promises, charging 1800 naira more multiplied by say 20 million pple! Obviously, these pple are out to milk completely dry Nigerian young youths! And indeed, it is a sad and black period in the land.

Lastly, I like to let as many as wld listen know dat it is a non-profitable venture! On the examination day, their site will hardly open and if by chance it does, u will not be able to answer 30% of the Qs b4 d tym will elapse, no mata ur intelligence!

Plsssssss, desperate job seekers, stay away from these enemies of progress and save d little u have! God will definitely mk a way for us all.

I luv this house!

I believe we are all educated. You dont have to use abusive languages when you are expressing your opinion. ''Nobody tie rope for you neck''. I did not participate in the last NETS cos I have a very good job but I know people who did and today they are saying their success stories. I just passed an information you have to accept the information.

pls house somebody should kick this person ( marvyeasy )of this site. marvyeasy you are a thief and should be jailed for it. marvyeasy how can you and you co-conspirators come up with a plan to take advantage of the unemployed graduate out there.in your being horry to make quick cash you even forgot the right web address. shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Just Multiply N100 by the Numbver of Unemployed Nigerians and you can tell how Much NETS is Making.
    Be Wise.
    N

+ Reply