+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Topic: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Re: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Antzlaive View Post
    Its very unfortunate when we adults cant control our temperament the way we lash out at each other unnecessarily, calling people fools etc. i expect that we are all here to help each other by passing relevant info. pls stop the name calling and dont pour out the Nama frustration on each other, life goes on with or without Nama. best way to find out if Atsso employment has taken place is to go to Nama and find out, leave the hear say, but if u wanna take it from me....ATSSO EMPLOYMENT IS A SETTLED ISSUE. best of Luck folks
    God bless u....u will never lack common sense! pls help me tell those who are here to fight...imagine calling someone a fool for telling u the truth....

Good day people! im so disappointed in this forum to be candid. iv been following this forum right from the beginning when we were encouraging ourselves concerning this NAMA job that one day its gonna come up. but unfortunately, when i got an sms from NAMA, i decided to update everyone but someone had the daft brain to call me a fool. What ever your name is, i think you dont deserve anything better cos you'll be there insulting people indiscriminately like a sick man. if you arent called dont be here insulting others that are fortunate.
    Concerning the well meaning Nigerian in this forum, the list for ATSSO is out. you cn go to nama hq at ikeja to confirm. you'll definitely see others that were called. but for atco, thier list isnt out yet cos the atco people on training in zaria arrnt done yet. thanks so much people. u guys should keep praying for Gods favor.

@Ediggy, thanks for updating the house. When is the commencement of your training, I mean the ATSO?

D list is out,ask for on Mr funsho in d hr department of NAMA,he wil cross check for u.
    Going by what i saw on d paper,d name release cannt be more than 45.

hmmnn, i was @ nama 2day i saw pratika ojoro. Most of d ppl dat are taken were not apply at all. In my present i saw 3 ladies and 2 guys dat are taken but didnt even apply but were ask to write new applcatn and back date it and dey shud put 75 and above as aptitud test score of wich d highest score was 62. Mr folorunso said is own candt was not piking coz one supa oficer hijak it ogun state

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    D list is out,ask for on Mr funsho in d hr department of NAMA,he wil cross check for u.
    Going by what i saw on d paper,d name release cannt be more than 45.
    Did you find out whether the list are in batches. Perhaps NAMA may wish to take more this time around going by the fact that more people performed excellently in their last test as compared to previous ones. About 212 passed the test (out which they should be able to take 90 - 100 candidates if they want to follow the directive of Mr President Jonathan Goodluck, who ordered recruitment into the federal govt parastatal as a part of his transformation agenda)
    Please anyone who is opportuned to go to NAMA should verify, if the list shall be in batches/phases for ATSO.

Quote Originally Posted by EJconnect View Post
    Did you find out whether the list are in batches. Perhaps NAMA may wish to take more this time around going by the fact that more people performed excellently in their last test as compared to previous ones. About 212 passed the test (out which they should be able to take 90 - 100 candidates if they want to follow the directive of Mr President Jonathan Goodluck, who ordered recruitment into the federal govt parastatal as a part of his transformation agenda)
    Please anyone who is opportuned to go to NAMA should verify, if the list shall be in batches/phases for ATSO.
    yea,an official there said sumthing like dat there,bt trust them if there is going to be another batch its going to be man know man thing.

i chat wit d man 4 2hr, he tod me series of tins he said d test amd intaview were formality. He said na dat day dey troway d test. Dey now face wu sabi peson wela. He also tod me about bolof2000.. He also said, dat tin na 0% merit & 100% ojoro. & i ask a questn dat why did u call us 4 test he said if dey dint do dat NASS go sanctn dem. Also i ask dat wen u choosen dumy ppl nw plane wil b crashng evryday he said dont wory dey wil cope, i rpl dt wit dse dumy brainles ppl dt dint even aply let alone pas d test. He said dt is hw 9ja b.

tank u i also ask about atco wen som ppl frm traing he said dat is 1st batch of atco and 2 batches are stil dre til august to sep b4 dey finish. Finaly he said dre is no recrtmnt 4 nama again. 4 bot atso and atco.

Quote Originally Posted by saintdeby View Post
    i chat wit d man 4 2hr, he tod me series of tins he said d test amd intaview were formality. He said na dat day dey troway d test. Dey now face wu sabi peson wela. He also tod me about bolof2000.. He also said, dat tin na 0% merit & 100% ojoro. & i ask a questn dat why did u call us 4 test he said if dey dint do dat NASS go sanctn dem. Also i ask dat wen u choosen dumy ppl nw plane wil b crashng evryday he said dont wory dey wil cope, i rpl dt wit dse dumy brainles ppl dt dint even aply let alone pas d test. He said dt is hw 9ja b.
    Na waooh for federal govt job. Mago mago everywhere. Multinationals are fairer..... We all have our God ordained place/job, they will surely come though it tarry (Hab 2:3). Perhaps, NAMA is not the place for some people. If it's your place, somehow you will still get there (God is a masterplanner).

i saw d list & d reason why he gave me d list was dat wen i enta his ofice i said am 4rm dre human resources mgr, he said she has bn removed. He later gave me d list to chk by my sef. 40 atso, 50 atco. D guy dt was pick frm my state didnt even pas test, coz d 5 pple dat pas in my state we are frm same dept and same sch we knew oursefs.

i saw d list & d reason why he gave me d list was dat wen i enta his ofice i said am 4rm dre human resources mgr, he said she has bn removed. He later gave me d list to chk by my sef. 40 atso, 50 atco. D guy dt was pick frm my state didnt even pas test, coz d 5 pple dat pas in my state we are frm same dept and same sch we knew oursefs.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast