+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Topic: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Re: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Quote Originally Posted by bolofs2000 View Post
    The list is out.boys have almost finished dere registration sef,am right in NAMA as I type.
    Guy which one you dey sef?? u said they r almost rounding up with registration and then u say boys got sms yesterday... how can they be rounding up if they jst started today?? just so you'l know, its very mean/cruel misleading people, you dont have to make a joke out of everything.... jst saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Enemariec View Post
    Guy which one you dey sef?? u said they r almost rounding up with registration and then u say boys got sms yesterday... how can they be rounding up if they jst started today?? just so you'l know, its very mean/cruel misleading people, you dont have to make a joke out of everything.... jst saying!

sit down for ur house dey complain kk......u better goto nama office...padypady dey rain for aviation industry, so go there and see for urself...May GOD help us all

dis is serious, wel i'll go dre on monday to chek.

@all, out of all its only 2 guys dat got msg nawa o. I dont blv dis

Quote Originally Posted by saintdeby View Post
    @all, out of all its only 2 guys dat got msg nawa o. I dont blv dis
    this is how life is, every man for himseif...so, no one dey confirm ATCO list for us...nawa for all of us oooo

na joke i dey joke o i no get any msg, it seems dat bolof is lying small small. D reason why i posted dt was dt i just wana knw dos dt are lying or dt are giving info.

a God sent guy just called me nw he said he was just coming frm NAMA ofice, he said dos guys are lying dt nobody was/is doing any reg. But i hv promised him dt wen enta lag on monday i'll hola him so dt we will go 2geda and confam frm d personel manager. I promise i'll update d house d info.

Quote Originally Posted by saintdeby View Post
    a God sent guy just called me nw he said he was just coming frm NAMA ofice, he said dos guys are lying dt nobody was/is doing any reg. But i hv promised him dt wen enta lag on monday i'll hola him so dt we will go 2geda and confam frm d personel manager. I promise i'll update d house d info.
    Please bro, this is my number 08088997371. Please flash, text or call me. I sat 4 d ATSO as well. I really need to be getting geniune info on dis. Hope ur FBN test was good?
    Waiting......

Quote Originally Posted by ibnquasale View Post
    sit down for ur house dey complain kk......u better goto nama office...padypady dey rain for aviation industry, so go there and see for urself...May GOD help us all
    @ whatever ur name is, i wasnt talking to you in the first place (well except ur tryna tell us u hv a double identity here) i observed somfin from bolof2000's posts and wanted clarifications so how bout you sit down and shut up too!

Quote Originally Posted by Enemariec View Post
    @ whatever ur name is, i wasnt talking to you in the first place (well except ur tryna tell us u hv a double identity here) i observed somfin from bolof2000's posts and wanted clarifications so how bout you sit down and shut up too!
    are u here to fight or get info and act on it....i dont trade words with losers

Ok.Guys,I can feel your pain,I know what you all going through,but for those that knows my name,and I think someone here also talk with me on bb.The list is out,and dose dat are taken have been sent SMS.It might be hard to believe,I was in NAMA,I saw d head of admin,I saw d list,bt dey didn't let me go tru it,I saw some of d guys I met in Zaria and we gisted for even close to an Hour b4 we departed.is extremely competive.(Only God knows if it s up to 2 per state.).
    If u reli curious still,call me on 08036492550
    Cheer

gisted for even close to an Hour b4 we departed.is extremely competive.(Only God knows if it s up to 2 per state.).
    Cheer

Quote Originally Posted by bolofs2000 View Post
    gisted for even close to an Hour b4 we departed.is extremely competive.(Only God knows if it s up to 2 per state.).
    Cheer
    Thank you jare, ....the best is to go there urself....u can all check old threads on NAMA and see what guys said then.....one guy said, u can continue to wait for eternity not knowing that they had already chosen some few....my humble advise is for us to go there and find out, and i also pray for those that will be going to come across persons that will be willing to tell them the truth..........ATCO we are waiting ooooo!

+ Reply
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast