+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Topic: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

Re: Nama finalist, any latest updates?

@all am very sorry 4 causing confusion in d house, a frend of mine went to NAMA ofice imediatly he saw my post dis morning 4 confirmatn, he went to human resource ofice. He was told dat ''its not in d policy of NAMA to b sending msg or call, be patient evrytin will b publicise on dailies and dre website 4 evrybdy to see probably nxt wk''. Dat is wot d man in charge tod him. But i dont knw where jolof...rice2000# gat his fake and confuse info. Plz dont mind d guy his is lying wella, wel i dont blame him sha may b he has chek his name and its not there.

and he also said wot is delaying dem is dat d budget has not been passed. Dat is why dey cant do anytin 4nw. He said latest nxt or upper wk

its only eddigy dat got msg frm nama, no matter how nama bad atleast 5 pple will still receive dre msg frm dis forum, na wa o. Cheer

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    pls when do u get d text and when did u went to pick ur appointment letter
    i got an sms on the 7th of february.

Quote Originally Posted by ediggy View Post
    i got an sms on the 7th of february.
    ...guys, can u now see that NAMA is done with ATSO...unless, GOD is showing up and their a miracle..........
    Some of us write ignorantly, Aviation industry is simply GOD if u dont know anyone...brilliance, intelligence, and dexterity etc play little or no role in their recruitment....GOD should step in and help us ooo

@ ediggy: Do u knw anyone there?

@eddigy why are u playing prank, and u are not a small boy. Now by nxt wk if NAMA publicises d list, u will lose ur integrity. Afta all u are d only fool dat got msg in all d 9ja jobs sites, coz no matter how nama is bad, at least 4, 5, 6 pple will make d testimony on net in diferent job sites.

@edigy, u are d only 1 dat got msg go and start ur training. @ibnquasale why are u suporting fools, and u are a graduate, u are just fightng unnecesarily just bcoz atco list still pending, cool down nama will publicis evrytin at once bot atso and atco but d resumptn tym is difa. Coz atco is gona spend 2yrs in training d 1st set wil finish dre traing b4 u can hv a space. Unlyk atso 3month. Plz fear God. Coz u are just causing confusion as if u didnt make the list.

Ok.Guys.this is really interesting.NAMA is the most Corrupt body I have ever seen.I can tell You this anywhere.Before God,(I don't like to swear),ATSO has resumed yesterday,and as I am typing,I know Some parents that are about to pertition concerning the list.off course,dey filled the list with dere kids,even d ones dat scored d lowest in Zaria.I met some guys from Ondo,Yola,and Akwa Ibom doing dere Registration yesterday.One of dem even told me he has resigned from his Work.plz,guys,maybe ur own SmS is still coming,is possible..but if you waiting for Merit.am really Sorry,NAMA doesn't believe all dat.
    Goodluck to all.
    If you still in doubt,go to NAMA,ask of Mr Folorunsho,and tell him u want to confirm if ur name is on d ATSO list.

Quote Originally Posted by saintdeby View Post
    @edigy, u are d only 1 dat got msg go and start ur training. @ibnquasale why are u suporting fools, and u are a graduate, u are just fightng unnecesarily just bcoz atco list still pending, cool down nama will publicis evrytin at once bot atso and atco but d resumptn tym is difa. Coz atco is gona spend 2yrs in training d 1st set wil finish dre traing b4 u can hv a space. Unlyk atso 3month. Plz fear God. Coz u are just causing confusion as if u didnt make the list.
    it is time to rest my case and just watch.........so that i wont cause confusion like i didnt made the list.....

@bloof nd fredy u guyz are confusionist. Y teln lies when u knw u dnt hv any info. Dis is nt a forum for spreading false news. Please b guided. Saintdeby welldone. u r doin a gd job by givin us true informatn.

Those playing with other people's emotion should be careful o

Its very unfortunate when we adults cant control our temperament the way we lash out at each other unnecessarily, calling people fools etc. i expect that we are all here to help each other by passing relevant info. pls stop the name calling and dont pour out the Nama frustration on each other, life goes on with or without Nama. best way to find out if Atsso employment has taken place is to go to Nama and find out, leave the hear say, but if u wanna take it from me....ATSSO EMPLOYMENT IS A SETTLED ISSUE. best of Luck folks

still wondering where who and who they took to make up 40 and none seems to be on this site? isnt that crazy? people who scored as low as 40% with long legs are heading to Zaria while those that scored the highest called..This country is a joke..where mediocrity is celebrated over diligence..The annoying thing is that,There is a man who brought one of His kid for attso last year,this year again,He has two kids,one in Atco,one in Atso...making that slot from that state a no go area...Nama is a family affair.
    plz,you guys should stop doubting me,i hardly post on this forums,But this time around,i am really dazed to see how corruption reigns in our country.
    I got a call from Zaria few hours ago,One of the Atso trainer and the first Question he asked me was that, 'did you get the sms'? he said they are resuming next week...and Nama refused to publicizes that corrupt list ,that family affair list?while using only sms as a medium to get in touch with people?Because they are trying to make it a hidden thing from all of us all,So we wont come and disturb them in the Office.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast