Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Re: My nnpc imterview

good job
    The zeroth law of thermodynamics recognizes systems which are in thermal equilibrium with each other, and thus it supports the notion of heat.
    The first law of thermodynamics distinguishes between two kinds of physical process, namely energy transfer as work, and energy transfer as heat. It tells how this shows the existence of a mathematical quantity called the internal energy of a system. The internal energy obeys the principle of conservation of energy but work and heat are not defined as separately conserved quantities. Equivalently, the first law of thermodynamics states that perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible.
    The second law of thermodynamics distinguishes between reversible and irreversible physical processes. It tells how this shows the existence of a mathematical quantity called the entropy of a system, and thus it expresses the irreversibility of actual physical processes by the statement that the entropy of an isolated macroscopic system never decreases. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the second kind are impossible.
    The third law of thermodynamics concerns the entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero temperature, and implies that it is impossible to cool a system to exactly absolute zero, or, equivalently, that perpetual motion machines of the third kind are impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufdwaziri View Post
    I just finished my interview today, infact after d interview looked 4 internet facility 2 post this comment. This house did alot in our preparation 4 this interview God bless us all, there is nothing about this interview just b urself n evrytin ll b alright. I read ME and i was asked 1st n 2nd law of thermo then COP thats all in my field. I was also asked should NYSC be scraped? NNPC subsidiaries n wat dey do then about where i work thats all. I also threw in a joke dat wen i come 2 this panel again i ll b on d other side of d panel which dey all laughed. Goodluck 2 those dat r yet 2 do. 4 those dat r against this kind of post me i don post am oh! Wat ll b ll b. One luv

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Zeroth law of thermodynamics: If two systems are each in thermal equilibrium with a third, they are also in thermal equilibrium with each other.
    First law of thermodynamics: A change in the internal energy of a closed thermodynamic system is equal to the difference between the heat supplied to the system and the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings
    Second law of thermodynamics: Heat cannot spontaneously flow from a colder location to a hotter location.
    Third law of thermodynamics: As a system approaches absolute zero, all processes cease and the entropy of the system approaches a minimum value.

I did my interview yesterday. Sincerely you guys that share your own experience did a wonderful job. it really helped in putting me at ease.

1. prepare to get there early, or better still, keep your phone and your ears opened. some guys were actually called to come earlier than scheduled on their IV

2. i was in panel 4 for GT (Medics). it was a wonderful experience. the Key thing is for you to be yourself, pray for God's favor and think before responding to any question. The panel would definitely make you feel at home. In fact the head of panel closed the session by asking me that "if i told you that you are a day older than my son, what would his birthday be?" I answered him, he gave a smile, i smiled back, thanked them for the opportunity and i left!

All will be well!

Quote Originally Posted by ijoseda View Post
    I did my interview yesterday. Sincerely you guys that share your own experience did a wonderful job. it really helped in putting me at ease.

1. prepare to get there early, or better still, keep your phone and your ears opened. some guys were actually called to come earlier than scheduled on their IV

2. i was in panel 4 for GT (Medics). it was a wonderful experience. the Key thing is for you to be yourself, pray for God's favor and think before responding to any question. The panel would definitely make you feel at home. In fact the head of panel closed the session by asking me that "if i told you that you are a day older than my son, what would his birthday be?" I answered him, he gave a smile, i smiled back, thanked them for the opportunity and i left!

All will be well!
    **shared (line 1)

Quote Originally Posted by ijoseda View Post
    **shared (line 1)
    was anybody asked the thermodynamic laws?..if yes, was it experienced hands or graduate trainee?.
    thanks

I worked in company ( private) which i would not want to answer questions on but it was on the CV i submitted during the test. I have updated my CV and the Company is not included in my Experiences. I would like to know if reference will be made to the initially submitted or the interviewers will have only the 7 copies i will take to the venue. advice pls.........

@smallng Yes, its just the 7 coppies u are to submit.

Quote Originally Posted by smallng2 View Post
    I worked in company ( private) which i would not want to answer questions on but it was on the CV i submitted during the test. I have updated my CV and the Company is not included in my Experiences. I would like to know if reference will be made to the initially submitted or the interviewers will have only the 7 copies i will take to the venue. advice pls.........
    Don't disturb yourself with the previous CV you have submitted. They are only going to ask you question about updates one....Goodluck...

pls has anybody for mktng in intvwd? pls wat was d format n wat important info shld i get?tnks

sorry i meant GT mktng
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunmyn View Post
    pls has anybody for mktng in intvwd? pls wat was d format n wat important info shld i get?tnks

Hello house please has any physicist dat applied for GT been interviewed. If yes ow did it go ? what panel interviewed ?...Goodluck †? everyone

Pls help check this list and correct it.
    List of NNPC GMDs from Obasanjo era

Mr Jackson Gauis-Obaseki
    Mr Funsho Kupolokun
    Mr Mohammed Barkindo
    Mr Sheu Laddan
    Mr Augustine Oniwon.

Pls if you know their tenure you can give it and Gmds before obaseki as well
    u

Quote Originally Posted by tunwumi View Post
    Pls help check this list and correct it.
    List of NNPC GMDs from Obasanjo era

Mr Jackson Gauis-Obaseki
    Mr Funsho Kupolokun
    Mr Mohammed Barkindo
    Mr Sheu Laddan
    Mr Augustine Oniwon.

Pls if you know their tenure you can give it and Gmds before obaseki as well
    this is the correct one

Mr Jackson Gauis-Obaseki
    Mr Funsho Kupolokun
    Engr Abubakar Lawal Yar'adua
    Mr Mohammed Barkindo
    Mr Shehu Laddan
    Mr Austine Oniwon
    !

Closed Topic
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast