+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: My 5 Choices for future employment

Re: My 5 Choices for future employment

TAKE TULSA

@Dennis, Remember what happened to Caleb? It is not by the Degree or the School. It is God. I know people making alot of money in oil companies who graduated with 3rd Class.

@ 3rd Class folks, No disrespect intended.

I love this forum so much. too many views. Truth is for me the UK is an Outright no-go. if you want a serious consideration for employment offers go to a school like Texas A&M University. Its highly sought after and they take some international students after graduation when you have also interned that is. As for me because i applied late and past that deadline with research i chose CalPoly Pomona, which has extremely high ratings for graduate employment for chevron precisely(which is my dream company) and i know this for a fact because i have an aunt that is a manager there convincing me to seriously come there. With this remember you still need your temporary/permanent work/residency visas(whichever way you choose to obtain that is your own cup of tea) Rest assured UK cannot and i say it again CANNOT compare to the US schools for graduate employment of international/nonimmigrant status students. UK schools are after your money, the US schools are after your brain. Its even obvious from the application process. For the UK school u can even forge letters of recommendation et al and you get admission in a month with the school literally begging you to come accept it. For the US before you take GRE and stress yourself to sne dyour transcript there you would have seen shege. So people if you can get into the US schools and you have 2 years on your head GO THERE

@EL-AZAR has said it all!!! I wouldn't advice my enemy to come to UK for studies right now. The situation here is pathetic!! The schools aren't what they were some years back. Most of them have really water down most of their programme. Multiple admissions are the other of the day in a bid to make money from helpless Nigerian without help in their employability. My dearest broda, don't just make the mistake of coming here 4 PG studies in a bid to secure a job. Try and look elsewhere and pray 2 God for guidance................Cheers

Dennis,

I have a pending MEngSc Petroleum Engineering application with University of Tulsa. Right now I need to contact them urgent about a pending documents in support of my application. Kindly email me a valid contact email address that you used then in contacting graduate office. Send it to: [email protected]
    Every available email address on their site right now is not working i.e [email protected],[email protected],[email protected] m and lots more!.Infact they sent me an email and I tried replying via same but to no avail.....na wa o!
    You have received gracious info from the house concerning your topic, so kindly give back to the house according by helping me out here......Onelove
    Y

I received this email: The University of Tulsa is closed due to severe inclement weather. Emails will be answered soon.

I really dunno what they mean by that, but, they haven't replied ever since late january/early february 2011

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123