+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Info on last nnpc test for 2:1 and 1st class graduates

Re: Info on last nnpc test for 2:1 and 1st class graduates

@ usten: well said...faith without work is dead...we all need to take a bold step against corruption in this country

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu View Post
    my brothers, let us face fact! Yes the guy was careless with words and the exerise has never been fair. But nigerians and most africans have the mindset of passing an exam as a success in their disciplines. Most of those who school overseas are only different from the ones at home by just the exposure they have got. Over 98% study to pass and not study to know and really know. Very few of us have been privileged to be integral and resourceful part of technology development team even the phd fellows. I am a product of overseas education and i know what i am saying, tho not from uk. Uk education today is interest in profit for on foreigners. I dont give shirt when some1 says i have phd or msc from bla bla bla of usa, uk, germany, sweden etc. All i am interested is in what makes u different ? Please what makes u different my brother/sister, what can u do ?. Have u been given responsibility to sort out real world problems where u are confronted with theory and practice and the solution must be running in real world environment where know one knows who created this ??
    i quite agree with you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by EON DIGEST View Post
    I guess this is just ur personal view or applies to u only....Myself and so many other Nigerians whom I know read to acquire sound knowledge. I have been involved in numerous real-life projects also and I know so many others who have. So my brother, i guess u speaking for urself.
    Hi brother E-oe, could u tell me the difference b/w participating in a project as an employee of say First bank, Shell,MTN (in Nigeria) and that over seas ?. No difference I must say. I did not mean working as a employee in my last post, even LGAs in naija do have projects which are real life.
    Have u not heard of problems/projects given to universities overseas by the industry to sort out for them ? where PhD and Msc students work out to get stuffs working for real. some western universities have this kind of teaching/research systems that interfaces real world.
    How many of us could boost of this. There must be but it may not be over 2%. tell ur self the truth.
    Perhaps u are working with e-on, that is not what I mean, I am talking about studying by doing.

Hi brother E-oe, could u tell me the difference b/w participating in a project as an employee of say First bank, Shell,MTN (in Nigeria) and that over seas ?. No difference I must say. I did not mean working as a employee in my last post, even LGAs in naija do have projects which are real life.
    Have u not heard of problems/projects given to universities overseas by the industry to sort out for them ? where PhD and Msc students work out to get stuffs working for real. some western universities have this kind of teaching/research systems that interfaces real world.
    How many of us could boost of this. There must be but it may not be over 2%. tell ur self the truth.
    Perhaps u are working with e-on, that is not what I mean, I am talking about studying by doing.
    pls pardon the much typo errors, tho I hv litle or n regret making mistakes in English after staying in EU, interacted and worked with different folks and then came to realize that English is JUST like any other language and I must always say "pls am not English so may I speak in my language", guess what I G B O.

pls pardon the much typo errors, tho I hv litle or n regret making mistakes in English after staying in EU, interacted and worked with different folks and then came to realize that English is JUST like any other language and I must always say "pls am not English so may I speak in my language", guess what I G B O.
    lol..u so funny........!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123