+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Info on last nnpc test for 2:1 and 1st class graduates

Re: Info on last nnpc test for 2:1 and 1st class graduates

Please Nigerian graduates, you guys should order your speech both in public and private forums. It is not ethical to insult constituted authorities. God will always take you to where He wants to take you.
    ChemmyBenz likes this.

May be he and his children should join their heads and write that test with only me and let us try it and see who will pass. This guy is not actually a good leader, for someone to come up and say this kind of a thing, that means he has lost my respect, I do not care who he is. Why did they not publish the results and make it open for people to see. One thing I know for sure, those in the high places will still fix in people, and make some merited people loose that place, maybe later he will come up and say that Nigerian graduates do not know how to answer interview questions, and that they were only 2% that could answer their questions correctly. He entered NNPC through connection and he has come out to insult Nigerian graduates, I wished there was a means for him to read these replies so that I can be able to white wash him. Nigerian graduates, U people should not be embarassed by this his silly statements and remarks
    EON DIGEST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anireju View Post
    Please Nigerian graduates, you guys should order your speech both in public and private forums. It is not ethical to insult constituted authorities. God will always take you to where He wants to take you.
    The so-called Constituted authorities still need to be kept in check my dear friend. I hereby rebuff in all totality such spiteful comments from the GMD. I make bold to say that Nigerian Graduates are the smartest and the brightest in the world. I had my MSc in the UK alongside other nationalities of the world, and can say without any equivocation that although our educational institutions are nothing to write home about, the products are still a formidable force to reckon with. Nigerians occupied the 1st position thru 5th before the emergence of indians, Chinese, Dominicans and British. It may also interest you to know that Nigerians won ALL the Research (PhD)scholarships available in the Engineering department and all these Nigerians had their first degrees in Nigeria.

NIGERIA; BRILLIANT PEOPLE, GREAT NATION, BAD LEADERS. Oohh wat a mixture!!!
    Keep Moving.

NNPC GMD should hide his head in shame. Even WAEC is better organised than d so-called NNPC TEST. They shd learn how to conduct Aptitude Tests 4rm SHELL,CHEVRON,MOBIL etc .How can sm1 undergo stress 4rm 8am to 5:30pm and U expect hm 2 perform in a crowded CLASSROOM using Mobile phones and candle as a source of illumination. Sm of us read Engineering but they gave us A-Physic. They shd publish d results and let's know our score7.

Quote Originally Posted by EON DIGEST View Post
    The so-called Constituted authorities still need to be kept in check my dear friend. I hereby rebuff in all totality such spiteful comments from the GMD. I make bold to say that Nigerian Graduates are the smartest and the brightest in the world. I had my MSc in the UK alongside other nationalities of the world, and can say without any equivocation that although our educational institutions are nothing to write home about, the products are still a formidable force to reckon with. Nigerians occupied the 1st position thru 5th before the emergence of indians, Chinese, Dominicans and British. It may also interest you to know that Nigerians won ALL the Research (PhD)scholarships available in the Engineering department and all these Nigerians had their first degrees in Nigeria.
    My brothers, let us face fact! yes the guy was careless with words and the exerise has never been fair. But Nigerians and most Africans have the mindset of passing an exam as a success in their disciplines. Most of those who school overseas are only different from the ones at home by just the exposure they have got. Over 98% study to pass and not study to know and really know. Very few of us have been privileged to be integral and resourceful part of technology development team even the PHD fellows. I am a product of overseas education and I know what I am saying, tho not from UK. UK education today is interest in profit for on foreigners. I dont give shirt when some1 says I have PhD or Msc from bla bla bla of USA, UK, Germany, Sweden etc. All I am interested is in what makes u different ? Please what makes u different my brother/sister, what can u do ?. have u been given responsibility to sort out real world problems where u are confronted with theory and practice and the solution must be running in real world environment where know one knows who created this ??

@Anireju, abeg close ur mouth! wat do u mean!?

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu View Post
    My brothers, let us face fact! yes the guy was careless with words and the exerise has never been fair. But Nigerians and most Africans have the mindset of passing an exam as a success in their disciplines. Most of those who school overseas are only different from the ones at home by just the exposure they have got. Over 98% study to pass and not study to know and really know. Very few of us have been privileged to be integral and resourceful part of technology development team even the PHD fellows. I am a product of overseas education and I know what I am saying, tho not from UK. UK education today is interest in profit for on foreigners. I dont give shirt when some1 says I have PhD or Msc from bla bla bla of USA, UK, Germany, Sweden etc. All I am interested is in what makes u different ? Please what makes u different my brother/sister, what can u do ?. have u been given responsibility to sort out real world problems where u are confronted with theory and practice and the solution must be running in real world environment where know one knows who created this ??
    I guess this is just ur personal view or applies to u only....Myself and so many other Nigerians whom I know read to acquire sound knowledge. I have been involved in numerous real-life projects also and I know so many others who have. So my brother, i guess u speaking for urself.

heard dat d whole interview process ended on Fri, 19/8/11. Nhjers should kindly confirm dis.

Quote Originally Posted by abayomiakinlabi View Post
    heard dat d whole interview process ended on Fri, 19/8/11. Nhjers should kindly confirm dis.
    yea, d interview's stage is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by jobfront View Post
    I sat for the test & by God's grace i passed, but not that i am better than others that didn't make it. I was also at their interview, and i saw some unworthy people working there at their so called headquarters...NNPC and the Mgt are shameless to utter such an unscrupulous...and hasty statement...anyway, i wouldn't blame the fools for ripping our national wealth meant for the good of all of us.

I am just waiting for their results to be out cos i answered the three questions they asked me more than correctly, it was also on ordinary physics & maths. They should learn from NLNG , they are the best company in Nigeria as far as aptitude test conducting is concerned, and it is because its been handled by SHL a UK Co.

finally, we need to respond to that fool's speech on a national daily...Please how do we go about it? any editor or relation to an editor of a any national daily, kindly contact me pls...i also want to be running a column on dailies to tackle issues like this through short satirical stories and drama. Foolish people, will they employ the few that passed at the end? Idiots, thats why i hate to hear people say: founding fathers of Nigeria...we have no founding fathers, we have dubious and unworthy fathers who landed this nation into the so many predicaments we are facing viz.- poor educational policy implementation, poverty, unemployment, etc.
    IM me for d dailies...@sammie, u‘v said it all. Cant imagine who‘s complainin nd on wot basis...mtschewww.

this thread has so many interesting views. Thumps up people..did someone say deep O level physics, chemistry and maths? Hmmm, na JAMB?? Hahaha..Thank God i didnt apply for this o, it would have been a waste of my time and resources. When it was time to pass JAMB, i wrote it and i passed..Now is not the time for rubbish

the truth is corruption has affected all facets of our great country,to be honest the quality of some so calledd graduates is questionable...most schools you have to "sort" lecturers to get good grades.in our secondary schools parents go as far as buying results for their children,in the end knowledge is hardly inparted...nevertheless until our systems are set straight nobody has the right to berate anybody...we need to act against corrruption we have prayed enough

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast