+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IMO STATE 10,000 JOBS HOPEFULLS

IMO STATE 10,000 JOBS HOPEFULLS

MY DEAR JOBBERS, HOW WAS THE LAST SATURDAY, 22ND MAY TEST FOR IMO INDEGINES?

WAS IT FAIR ENOUGH OR HARD. WAS A WAY OF REAPING OFF INNOCENT CITIZENS THEIR MONEY.

ONLY THOSE THAT WROTE THE TEST SHOULD RESPOND PLS.

Masta

MY DEAR JOBBERS, HOW WAS THE LAST SATURDAY, 22ND MAY TEST FOR IMO INDEGINES?
    WAS IT FAIR ENOUGH OR HARD. WAS A WAY OF REAPING OFF INNOCENT CITIZENS THEIR MONEY.
    ONLY THOSE THAT WROTE THE TEST SHOULD RESPOND PLS. The test was fair but the results will tell. When will d results be out?

Re: IMO STATE 10,000 JOBS HOPEFULLS

The test was fear enough for those who put their best in reading. But the question is " Is this 10,000 vacancy real"
    G

pls hw much could b the pay?

@ Ogotex, Ohakim will be in a better position to answer this.
    @ Okecy, I heard it is 250k
    @ website shows that Result for those that passed will be out in 2 weeks time.... I wonder why it will be for only those that passed..

Masta

The results of all should b in their website. But 2wks is enough 4 d results 2 b manip..... Since it would b computer marked why 2wks to release d results? Lets keep our fingers cross!

wel all imo star.de tex wz ok.but let d result be zero mani................result wil be ready in 2 weeks tym

bgt

Pips, the job is for 10,000 Imo citizens, and it goes thus- 5,000
    graduate, 5,000 artisans. Graduates are not the only ones that need job. And remember, majority of these jobs are in teaching. That means, teaching at primary, secondary, and tetiary schools will gup over 3800 graduates while the remaining will go into other civil service positions at both state and local government levels. And to clear your doubt, if you are expecting salary ranges of 40,000+, my advice is that you had better opt for something else. For those who are willing to earn 40,000-, you are highly 'nno'. To drive my points home, 10,000 jobs are very very realistic. There are a lot of vacancies in Imo state waiting for the right people to fill them. So keep your hopes high.
    It is well! Be positive! Ohakim is equal to the task but if your view is otherwise then 'na u know'. Magomago no dey this one o!
    By strength shall no man prevail...

Masta

@bgt where did u get ur analysis 4rm? Did the 5000 artisan also bought d 2k scratch card? Cos there were no advertized vac 4 them. And 4 the teachng service at tertiary level, where did they advertize their vacancy in d portal? Respond!

bgt

@Ogboke, civil service job at tetiary institution does not necessary mean you 'll lecture. Also, you need no advert other than that already done by Imo job center because these institutions are controled by Imo state government. It is understandable that more than ten thousand people applied for the job, that is why it was made competitive hence the test you wrote on 22nd. The fact remains that 5,000 graduates will be taken though plans might change and more people taken as well, but for now, it is benched on 5,000 graduates, 5,000
    artisans.

Be positive. You 'll be taken. Say amen.
    By strength shall no man prevail...

Imo state

Amen! @bgt thax 4 the update. But how did u get this info ? It sounds real! But the artisans did not but dat 2k scratch card. how did they applied? R u in imo state presently? Did u wrote d test? When is d likely date 4 d results 2 b out? What could d pay luks lyk? Justify ur facts! Responds pls

@Peeman: Seriously, u think any job in Imo Civil Service will pay u up to 250k..no hard feelings my guy, but dream on!

@Ogoke:U really seem enthusiastic about this,wish u all d best.

@bgt:I think ur info sounds accurate,it is most likely to be teaching jobs that they will flood graduates into,cos where the hell is the space in Govt parastatals to start with?

House I think a Governor who says his trying to help his state unemployed youths & yet asks them to pay 2000 to apply for jobs is not only unfair but insincere.I am from Imo too but didnt bother to cos the whole process looks queer,where the hell did Ohakim get 10,000 jobs from,unless of course like @bgt says the half 5,000 is for artisans.Well,Good luck to all hopefuls,God na una strength.

Re:Imo state 10,000 jobs Hopefuls

@cipha 1 needs 2 b sure so as 2 plan ahead. This is 9ja where anything can happen! Lets b watching and c what comes out 4rm dis

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast