+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: IDSS Interview

Re: IDSS Interview

IDSS sent me an invite for interview slated for 30.06.2012.

I would appreciate input from those who did their interview earlier. Thanks.

@unak83,
    Just master your CV thats all. The confidence is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    @unak83,
    Just master your CV thats all. The confidence is up to you.
    Kamikaze, have you guys started work there? How's the pay like?

@Unak83 the salary is 60k per month. Don't expect so much from them. Field allowance is 2k per day. Total take home: 90K per month.

@trendy: una don resume?

unak83;637485]Kamikaze, have you guys started work there? How's the pay like?

Nobody has resumed and i do not know what the pay is like. I don't believe the trendy man guy either given that he has posted false info on here before. Wen i get a final response, i'll let you know but i have been contacted after the interview. Just a final word remaining.

@Kamikaze the first batch of employees resumed last month(2nd quarter) while d 3rd quarter employees will soon resume. The salary is as stated above. Make your enquiries and prove me wrong. This is from a reliable source who works there.

please guys, anybody with beta info on the company,their employment stage and their pay packages should please not hesitate in sharing it here.lets forget about trendyman and his false info. he has never been helpful on this issue.

kelvs4all;638051]please guys, anybody with beta info on the company,their employment stage and their pay packages should please not hesitate in sharing it here.lets forget about trendyman and his false info. he has never been helpful on this issue.

I do not know about their pay package yet but i strongly doubt it'll be that meagre amount trendyman stated here. If you are called for the interview which is basically about ur CV and you excel, you will be contacted to send 2 referees to that same [email protected]. They will contact those referees by E-mail and you wll wait for a final word like i am doing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    kelvs4all;638051]please guys, anybody with beta info on the company,their employment stage and their pay packages should please not hesitate in sharing it here.lets forget about trendyman and his false info. he has never been helpful on this issue.

I do not know about their pay package yet but i strongly doubt it'll be that meagre amount trendyman stated here. If you are called for the interview which is basically about ur CV and you excel, you will be contacted to send 2 referees to that same [email protected]. They will contact those referees by E-mail and you wll wait for a final word like i am doing at the moment.
    Kamikaze, when did u go 4 interview?

We are done with the interview. Hoping to hear from them soon.

Pls guys jst outta curiousity, wats d full name of this company and wher r they located? Cos as much as I've searched online, I've not gotten info about them. I jst want to know. Thanks

@ cipha, their full name is Integrated Drilling Support Services (IDSS), in the interview invitation they sent to me, they stated that they are along olu obasanjo way, Eliozu. I couldnt honour the interview because i was kinda busy then. Other peeps can help clarify further

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567