+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: IDSS Interview

Re: IDSS Interview

Trendyman u are a deceiver and a big fool.
    I wonder why u choose to deceive people on dis forum.

@eriri, hw was d interview. Pls dose dat went 4 d interview shld shear dia experience hia.

Trendyman abi wetin b ur name abeg wer u dey get ur info frm.....dey said in 2 months ooooo

@Dimchukwueme,eriri and others: Sorry I was misinformed also by some mischievous friends. Its not my fault. But hope to meet all of you at the top.
    Dimchukwuemeka, I have never failed before and will never fail. I'm always a winner. See you at the venue......

@trendyman or wat ever u call urself, pls we dnt need ur contributn on dis issue again.

@eriri Pls tell us hw d interview went. @dimchukwuebuka Help us 2 get infor on hw d interview was conducted frm dose ur frnds dat went 4 d interview.

@odchi it seems you have an unforgiving spirit. Despite the fact that I apologized to the house for being misinformed,you still went ahead to post such a derogatory piece of rubbish. Well I definitely meet you at the venue..... Thank you house for all support on this issue.

Imagine a mail from this guy called Trendyman
    "Why u dey abuse me now. Dim I am ur guy o. U wil be surprised when u see me at the venue. You know me very well and I know you very very well too.
    Pls don't abuse ur guy. Just trying to keep the thread alive.
    Moreso, if I hadn't Posted it, then you would have longed for all the information at ur disposal now"
    My guy u don't have to deceive the general house just to source for info. You are wicked and have the capability of misleading people around u juist for ur selfish gains.
    May God forgive you

@ Dimchukwuemeka calm down cos it is well with all of us. We shall all make it in Jesus name. Amen. God has plans for each and every one of us. So wanne cool o down. Inu go.

Guyz stop all d beefing..He has apologized,lets move on....interview went well...i guess quest wer based on ur level of exp or position applied for,each lasted for abt 20-40mins...for exp, quest wer on mudlogging/rig operations

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    @Dimchukwueme,eriri and others: Sorry I was misinformed also by some mischievous friends. Its not my fault. But hope to meet all of you at the top.
    Dimchukwuemeka, I have never failed before and will never fail. I'm always a winner. See you at the venue......
    Mr Trendyman....u threw ur integrity to the bins already...i knew it was lies when u wrote about the interview.

@ eriri God bless you. You indeed have a matured mind. Thanks for your understanding. The job is yours already.
    @those still beefing,I think my integrity is still better than your Governors, Senators,Reps and even yourselves(u no holy pass). You can hug transformer for all I care.
    Once again thanks Eriri and I will definitely meet you at the top where we shall celebrate. Cheers.

Oya no more beef talk here!! Trendyman hs apologized..Everybody ON TO THE NXT 1.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast