+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Topic: I love NNPC!!!

Re: I love NNPC!!!

if elimination by substitution is not possible, then try using 'completing the square' method. simply weigh ur options

I really like what i saw in this thread......this should be the mind set of every one that wants to succeed in life....we are all going to make it as long as we do not give up hope

@xexxy, read my previous post
    @nosoko, tanx

In a country where excellence is not appreciated and celebrated, people are justified to complain about such little anomalies especially when they perceive the process might not be transparent. We do not have any confidence in our leaders. Therefore if a candidate will be inconvenienced due to relocation from prefered choice of venue, the person has valid reasons to complain.

Applicants should not be too excited about taking this test because NNPC have conducted several tests for employment without placing much emphasis on performance of candidates as there were people who got employed without even taking the test. It is a shame that when we compare NNPC to her contemporaries like Petronas, petrobras and OPEC members, you just feel all the more disappointed as NNPC is the least successful in terms of growth.

Please, for experienced candidates, look beyond the shores of Nigeria as I had been interviewed by several recruiters outside Nigeria and infact just got three offers. But here we are in Nigeria, because of lack of transparency, we do not appreciate the talents that abounds in our fatherland.

With all my quality experience, Total did not even invite me last year when I applied because the advert they place last year was just to fulfill legislative requirements as they already have the candidates they want to employ. Consequently, the vacancy announcement was just a sham! Infact, the test Total conducted was reburbish as candidates got the questions ahead of the scheduled date. The question is - how did they get the questions if someone in Total did not give them out to their choice candidates. Thesame could even apply to NNPC. Some candidates may have the questions ahead while others spend enormous time preparing just to be cheated at the end of the day. it is unfair.

This may be the reason NNPC has not make progress in terms of growth because of personal interest instead of National and collective interest.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123