+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Topic: I love NNPC!!!

Re: I love NNPC!!!

@Calebcj....no doubt very impressive one.....as pleasant as that was, we shouldn't still forget that this is a FORUM and every MEMBER is entitled to his/her own opinion in whatever capacity, format and brain-range it comes from and so they have a little level to assume a right of EXPRESSION. However,we should not be bothered about anything that seemingly look irrelevant here as people write as their moods dictate, some people here are frustrated by the on-going job irregularities or personal traumas that they can't share online and as such should share their feelings too.

further, this doesn't mean that you guys should stop sharing your ideas simply because some people don't seem to flow with your opinions........at this stage of our lives COMPLEXES shouldn't be a thing!

conversely, Calebcj was just being real and direct!.... no matter how creamy i may put it, NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY!

Please inquire the Perfect will of God for your life before jumping around test venues,
    PTDF might not be for you now, maybe it's NNPC!.......

in all everyone is right!
    let's live right and our labours will not be in vain!
    sweetest001 and ABIORO like this.
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Nice one clebcj. I quite agree with you.
    Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself........

is it always abt convenience. come to think of it i feel one attracts more favour from God wen he/she is in discomfort. you want something and as such, convenience should b the last thing on ones mind. you shd apply the i must get it at all cost approach. stoop to conquer at all times after all u want something good n they don,t jst come easy.there must b a sacrifice for it. u may nt even knw whether where u are posted to, is where ur luck lies. talking abt accidents no one is praying for such. bt have u nt seen pple,that had an accident a stone throw to their door steps? Colleagues let us appreciate. God 4 an opportunity like this ok.finally nice piece@calebcj
    ABIORO likes this.

Tanx. A candle loses nothing, lighting another candle.

Nice one brother
    T

@CalebCJ...very 9ice one there bro @ALL PTDF and NNPC invitees...congrats on your double, I pray God'll give you the wisdom to weigh your options and make the decision that will advance you to the next level

This makes sense!!! Thanks Ceejayblast

@kooch-001, AMEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by calebcj View Post
    Dear all,

I am really disappointed with some of the comments/remarks made concerning the ongoing NNPC recruitment. One cannot but think that most Nigerian youths are still unaware of the current situation in our nation. I have been personally motivated to correct some mindsets by posting this message.

If you were shortlisted to write the aptitude test in a city of your choice congrats, but if that is not the case, do not complain and be bothered about it. The inconvenience, money, and time is worth it. Come to think of it, how does NYSC do their enlisting? Enlisted corps members regardless of the state, obey the clarion call and complete the scheme. Comparing both cases, NNPC is giving you a permanent and enjoyable placement, which is far from what NYSC provides. Dont forget to ask yourself this question--- "What if I wasnt shortlisted?".

Furthermore, writing the aptitude test in your bedroom/comfort zone is not a guarantee that you will be invited for the 2nd stage. So wake up and ask the right questions!!!! By the way, two of my pals are coming from outside Nigeria to do the test (UK and Norway).

Secondly, it is not our fault that the tests for NNPC and PTDF are on the same day. My candid advice for those shortlisted by both parastatals is that you weigh your options before making your final decision. Do not mind those comparing an M.Sc. with a job, you cant. It all depends on what you want and how you want to pursue your career. NNPC in conjuction with their partner IOCs send deserving employees abroad for a 2nd degree. On the other hand, knowledgeable guys with 2nd degrees get good jobs anytime available. People always say a job is better than a 2nd degree, in the case of Nigeria. "No be so all the time oooo". Ask past and present ExxonMobil/TEPNG/SPDC/ENI/PTDF scholars, before making the decision. Lest I forget, inquire from workers too. Look before you leap. If it is possible, see how you can prepare for and write both tests the same day. "E worth am die".

Now that you NNPC is interested in you, invoke the "Gauss-Laplace Job Hunting Theory"-- Know what to prepare for, manage your time, and PREPARE. Apply it as if, they only want 1 person to fill the position and 10,000 people are qualified. The die is cast.

If at the end of the shortlisting, you were not invited dont panic or be dismayed. Try to see what went wrong in your application process. If it is your fault, correct it. If not, its one of those thingy. Another great one is coming your way, the 2011 recruitment year just started.

Good luck to all. All the best.

Ceejayblast!!
    Thank u Broda,u too bam.

Nice one but lets pray that everyone is called ( which is not feasible). How do we get the type of Questions to be asked

@chukwuasia, i suggest u follow threads related to exam format.... meanwhile, here is wut i dug out from one of the threads-----if its philips consulting, the test format will be gmat (maths and critical reasoning) and SHL (quantitative aptitude)...they also added like 6 management questions for the SEC test. It was 80 questions in all to be answered in 1 hour. Good luck guys. (courtesy pea)

Pls who has an idea philips consulting style of test

nice 1 hommie..........nosoko
    n

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast