+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

Re: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

Agbada or cotton materials?
    dammyz09 likes this.

Guys, you don't need the actual questions to pass this test, all you need is something like the format they set, especially the verbal. But to tell you the truth, most people have nothing to give you. I bought the the jobgurus book, and was greatly disappointed. it was filled with the same verbal tests you can download for free in the psychometric website and it is nothing like the DRAGNET test. JOBGURUS is a scam

@geejay you are blessed! Thanks 4 all those tips. with all of that, I assure every1 looking 4 dragnet questions dt yu can do the test n succeed.. All the best y"all!

GSE - Practice Questions
    The GSE contains three sections, covering verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning. Below are examples of the kind of questions you will find in the GSE. The key to successfully completing the GSE is to read the question VERY carefully.
    The Verbal Test

This presents you with a passage of information followed by four questions per passage. Each question contains four statements and you have to identify the two statements that are true on the basis of the information given in the passage.
    The information technology (IT) industry has a very high turnover in personnel. Each year, many companies can expect between 15 and 20 % of employees involved with IT to move to other organisations. In some cases, this figure may be as high as 50%. This high turnover rate is very costly to companies, as it takes time and resources to train new employees in the operating procedures and systems of the organisation.
    The shortage of well qualified IT staff is the main reason for the high turnover. In order to attract good staff, organisations now offer high salaries to experienced IT professionals. This encourages people to move jobs frequently in search of higher salaries and new learning opportunities. In order to retain staff, organisations are now realising the value of matching the interests and motivations of potential employees with those of the wider organisation. By doing this, they are more likely to recruit individuals with a genuine interest in the organisation who are less likely to leave sooner than expected for reasons such as seeking higher salaries.
    Which two of these statements must be true?
    A: There is now a surplus of people with IT skills looking for work true
    false
    B: Higher salaries can encourage IT professionals to move to other organisations true
    false
    C: Some organisations now examine the motivations of prospective IT employees true
    false
    D: The IT industry has the highest turnover of personnel in any industry true
    false

The correct answer options are B and C, as both of these are stated in the passage. The passage indicates that there is a shortage of people with good IT skills, so statement A is incorrect and as no information relevant to statement D is provided, the truth of this statement is unknown. The Numerical Test

This presents you with a stem of information followed by four questions. The stem can present information in a variety of ways, for example, table, graph, bar chart, text. You have to use the information from the stem, plus any additional information the question gives you, to identify which one of the six answer options is correct. An example of an information stem follwed by a question is given below.
    The following graph shows the profit made by three companies over three years.

Over the three years, what was the mean (average) difference in profits between Company X and Company Y
    A: £100,000
    B: £150,000
    C: £200,000
    D: £150,000
    E: £300,000
    F: £350,000

The correct answer is C (200,000). The difference between the profits of companies X and Y is £100,000 in year one, £300,000 in year two and £200,000 in year 3. To find the mean difference you need to sum these differences (£600,000) and then divide by the number of years (3).

Over the three years, what was the mean (average) profit of Company Y?
    A: £750,000
    B: £800,000
    C: £850,000
    D: £900,000
    E: £950,000
    F: £1,000,000

The correct answer is D (£900,000). The profit for Company Y is £1,000,000 in Year 1, £800,000 in Year 2 and £900,000 in Year 3. To find out the mean you need to sum these figures (£2,700,000) and then divide by the number of years (3).

In Year 2, what was the ratio of the profit of Company X to the profit of Company Z?
    A: 11:8
    B: 8:10
    C: 10:9
    D: 10:1
    >E: 11:3
    F: 11:10

The correct answer is F (11:10). In Year 2 Company X had profits of £1,100,000 and Company Z had profits of £1,000,000. The ratio of these two numbers is 11:10. The Abstract Test

This consists of a series of shapes on a grid. One of the shapes from each grid is missing, as indicated by a question mark. The organisation of shapes within each grid is governed by a fixed rule, and you have to identify the rule from the shapes provided and then select which of the six answer options best fits in place of the missing item.

The correct answer to this question is E. Internal shapes are 90 degrees clockwise rotations of the external shape in the cells they share an edge with. The shading of the internal shapes comes from the first external shape anticlockwise from them.

Cardiovascular disease is so prevalent that virtually all businesses are likely to have employees who suffer from, or may develop, this condition. Research shows that between 50-80% of all people who suffer a heart attack are able to return to work. However, this may not be possible if they have previously been involved in heavy physical work. In such cases, it may be possible to move the employee to lighter duties, with appropriate retraining where necessary. Similarly, high-pressure, stressful work, even where it does not involve physical activity, should also be avoided. Human Resources managers should be aware of the implications of job roles for employees with a cardiac condition.

(1) The majority of people who have suffered a heart attack can later return to work.
    (2) Heart attack can affect people in any businesses.
    (3) Physical or stressful work may bring on a heart attack

Pls I need the dragnet pastquestions as well. My mail is [email protected]. Thanks in anticipation....

Please I need a format or a past question. Please forward any useful document(s)/information to this email. [email protected]

Thanks

Nice one iOS, geejay. Good posts everyone.

Any info of when dragnet wil start calling does dat wrote deir test in May

Quote Originally Posted by benokiesumukoro View Post
    Any info of when dragnet wil start calling does dat wrote deir test in May
    which of the exams, dragnet had conducted upto 8 exams this yr, if i am not mistaken, i av been involved in one the one they did for a contracting firm in may which they has concluded the recruitment process.

recently conducted for chevron and exonmobil and i believe they are warming up for the nnpc/esso scholarship aptitude test.

Quote Originally Posted by ios View Post
    cardiovascular disease is so prevalent that virtually all businesses are likely to have employees who suffer from, or may develop, this condition. Research shows that between 50-80% of all people who suffer a heart attack are able to return to work. However, this may not be possible if they have previously been involved in heavy physical work. In such cases, it may be possible to move the employee to lighter duties, with appropriate retraining where necessary. Similarly, high-pressure, stressful work, even where it does not involve physical activity, should also be avoided. Human resources managers should be aware of the implications of job roles for employees with a cardiac condition. (1) the majority of people who have suffered a heart attack can later return to work.
    (2) heart attack can affect people in any businesses.
    (3) physical or stressful work may bring on a heart attack

ios the trurh is that you have this dragnet material, please help me with verbal reasoning. All the exams i had always to an excellence state perform in the numericakl and abstract but for the verbal reasoning, no time to even read talk of comprehending. Just need your help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jubrilak View Post
    guys, you don't need the actual questions to pass this test, all you need is something like the format they set, especially the verbal. But to tell you the truth, most people have nothing to give you. I bought the the jobgurus book, and was greatly disappointed. It was filled with the same verbal tests you can download for free in the psychometric website and it is nothing like the dragnet test. Jobgurus is a scam

thetuth of the matter is thaty most people have these materials i mean drasgtnet comprehension passages at least i have seen similar comprehension that ios posted hear in my previous exams.

pls send to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast