+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

Re: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

please does anyone have any materials for the dragnet test...kindly forward to me

[email protected]
    be what you cant imagine to be!

go and read .. material holders will not release.
    Triple-C likes this.

help me with gmat pls [email protected]

For dragnet GSE verbal, numeric and abstract
    questions send a mail to
    [email protected]

Pls, anybdy with any of d materials shld kindly forward it 2me. [email protected]

Junior Member makavelli_kamikaze's Avatar

pls send the material to [email protected]. Thanks

@ Catchdwind...pls send me a copy of the shl, gse n gmats n dragnet samples. Thanks...my email is [email protected]

Don't mind dat craze when dey hawk dragnet questions here (guruz).something dat is uploaded free for everyone to see,he will ask for N200 for only 2 questions then ask u to send more money for every bit of question he sends.U come here come make market when the thing dey street and akara women dey use am wrap akara.yeye ekpa.

pls some1 shld hlp mi with dragnet sampl test, is urgent pls house, my mail [email protected] 1luv

Quote Originally Posted by kreal View Post
    Pls can sum1 giv m details on hw i can improve myself on dragnet verbal reasoning
    I have written SHL test four times and I passed three times. The one I actually think I failed was the first one (which I didn't just see the result)

To get their Verbal reasoning (also Dragnet's), train yourself on how to extract information from a very short passage without necessarily having to read through the passage.
    The way I do it is simple:
    (1) I read the question first.
    (2) Pick the key word in the question.
    (3) Quickly search for the keyword in the passage.
    (4) Read the sentence that contains the key word. Try to understand the sentence at one reading.

Look, after writing the tests, I could not narrate any story in any of the passages. That proved to me that I wasn't really reading the passages.

On the numerical,
    (1) Quickly study the Chart(s). Identifying the Title, x-axis and y-axis (this is very important). If you do not do this, you will always be confused on which chart to use, or the information the chart is giving. Trust me this will waste a lot of your time. The moment you are familiar with the charts, no question related to the chart will take you up to 15 seconds to tackle.
    (2) Read the question and identify which chart to use. If the chart is already specified for you, go to the next step.
    (3) Note (in your mind) what is required. Mind you, hardly will you see a staight-forward question. You will need to know how to use your percentage very well and very fast, utilising all short cuts available to you. For example, if an item is reduced by 5% and you are asked to get the current value, you don't have to be doing all the plus and minus there. Just multiply original value by 95%; if it was increased by 5%, multiply original by 105%.
    - Know multiples of 2, 5 and 10 very well, such that you can handle them without calculator.
    - If you are asked to bring calculator, used a good scientific calculator.
    - If they provide ordinary (simple) calculator for you (not scientific) minimise rate of using it because it waste so much time. Your head works faster than simple calculator, believe me.
    - If it is online and you are asked to use calculator inside the PC; you have got a leverage. This is the best calculator I have ever used, especially if the OS is windows 7. Just Open the calculator and convert it to sciencific, and check 'History' (Click on 'View menu'>'Scientific', Click on 'Edit menu'>'History'). Do not close the calculator until you finish the entire test. This will help you to go back to previous calculations and still use them or view their answers.
    (4) Answer the less verbose questions first. It takes time to even read the questions; therefore, avoid read and jump. Any question that is more than three lines shoud be jump and be tackled later.
    (5) Learn how to combine two information coming from two different charts. Most of the questions are designed in that form.
    donivald and gzl like this.

Please I need d materials as well. [email protected]. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    It's not entirely GMAT, on my third write of their test, I figured their pattern n scored 78%, unfortunately the company still didn't call me and called someone i knew scored 65% ... so I bailed out of the country jor.

There's a stash of similar questions to theirs that has been floating around, about 4 sets of all three question they conduct (Numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning) get them practice them, and work a lot on your speed. After which go in there with all confidence. Godspeed.

Pls, I need d materials for dragnet too. My mail is: [email protected]. Thanks

need materials ooo...somebody [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast