+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

Re: HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

Sammie,pls can u hlp me to submit my cv, bcos I'm not living close to PH. I am living in Minna. Here is my cv attached. thanks alot

[attachment deleted by admin]
    I walk by faith and not by sight

@sammie77, pls kindly describe exactly d location of hobark in trans amadi cos we searched all round for 5hours bt couldnt find it. thanks

sammie I was @ ordinance road yeasterday but could not find the said company. Peoples i asked said they have not heard about the company. please could you describe the place clearer to the house.

IT'S A MATTER OF TIME, TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL. FAKE MAN/MEN WILL SOON REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN SO FAR. IT IS WELL.

@ sammie, job seeking Nigerians are very happy with ur kind gesture. U know that whereva there is 12, there must be Judas. Ofcourse u shouldnt expect everybody 2 b happy with u especially when u r progressing. Didnt u cee what u tagged d name SAMMIE with..."HERO"...? Do u thick everybody will b happy with dat...? U ve seen one distinguished himself in that negative way. As a human being I think u should ve expected such long time ago or even more from now...D BAD EGGS DAT HAS NEVA POSTED 4 US EVEN DIER ADDRESS. My dear, my advice 2 u is not 2 b discouraged. Continue doing ur fellow Nigerians good. In fact u r 'A NEW NIGERIAN 4 ALL NIGERIANS'. Pls here is my address so that I can send my CV for u to help me pls [email protected]. THANK YOU MY DEAR

I never knew until now that Sammie is a moderator(global) on naijahotjobs, now I know what is happening. God is the true judge, God is seeing you all.

@ceejayman, I found it difficult too, but I later located the place. I dnt know where u wud b cuming from. But if u're coming from garrison down to trans-amadi, once u get to ordinance/trans-amadi junction, take right and walk down. As u walk down watch out for one sign post of redeem christian church, HOBARK's gate (red) is just immediately after the sign post, very close. I hope u locate it. Bye!

whats the noise for a lot of badbelly exist in the house.Scam or no scam,shekeleke or parrot keep ur mouth to urself

HOBARK

Hi Lekeleke, to be frank I don't understand why you are criticizing SAMMIE777. Have you been scammed by any of his post? And again I think everybody that buzzes into this forum has his/her own decision to make as regards which job to apply for. There are even warnings concerning this on the HOME PAGE. I also want to add that in everything online you have to be cautious. Some people only prefer applying for jobs through company's websites or correspondence addresses they are sure of. One can be scammed from any angle, all we need is GOD'S grace in this job search issue. Even in popular newspapers one can be scammed. Sammie777 is trying as regards his posts. Can't you see any of his good sides?

@all forum members or unregistered guests, just be careful about what you apply for and pray for GOD'S help. GOD is the only one that can help you succeed. You will succeed if you have the FAITH.

Thank you.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Sammie77... I'm precisely in Benin pretty far away from P.H. & since we can't get their website, may i kindly forward my CV 2 u 4 assistance pleasssse. my e-mail address is [email protected] on 08058537790

Please Sammie. I am presently in Lagos but intends coming down to PH by Monday 4 d submission. its thia a way I can contact u. My no is 08060425702 n My email [email protected]. Thanks and God Bless for the good work. Keep it up

Sammie,can u help me summit [email protected]

my brother god bless u,am in lagos can u help me submitt my CV now watz your e.mail address. [email protected]/08034228123

[attachment deleted by admin]
    am just cool

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast