+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

Re: HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

Mr lekeleke, u still have not answered my question. All I want is for u to substantiate ur claim by simply highlighting the FAKE or SCAM adverts posted by sammie77.

U keep talking of people using different user names but I just noticed something interesting, the only two people opposed to sammie on this thread are Shekeleke and Lekeleke

Pls if u have a personal problem with sammie, I suggest u take ur beef elsewhere instead of distracting jobseekers on this site from getting valuable info.

@felixbrown:could u please give a detailed direction on how to get to the company? i tried today but didnt get the place. Thanks

@lekeleke or shekeleke,pls what will it profit me if i tried to deceive brilliant minds of my generation and receive

GOD"S punishment later.Nothing!!! Please i wont and will never tell you to stop calling me names,because i

believe its not everybody that will appreciate you.Am working and i dont think i need your money to take care of

myself,my family and my workers on my payroll.

Whatever i see is what i post.Why not go to google.com and find out about the company before crucifying an

innocent one.Pls behave like a graduate and one more thing you must know is that i am flesh and blood and not spirit.

YES,i have been posting some oil and gas online recruitment,but one thing you failed to realise is that i directs you to the

companys website,so that uninformed people like you will not think its a scam.

Its not compulsory for you to submit your cv there because you are working already,but i always post for the less

informed graduates that needs job. STAY BLESSED

SAMMIE

that is true,i did mine on monday.hurry......................................

leke leke or wat eva u cal urself.u r correct...yes a correct BIG FOOL.if u dn gt work unsubscribe 4rm dis forum.Sammie is our man and u a vry big LOSER.piss off men. all hail sammie
    d

you guys should know something about life, that whatever you sow, you must surely reap. Whoever sow help and love to others, from the tree of help and love shall he abide and whoever sow scam and deceit, from the tree of scam and deceit shall his generation dwell. We really need to be careful on how we deal with people

Re: lots of recharge cards up for grabs...mtn subscribers only

Pls can anybody submit my CV 4 me..my email is [email protected]. Thanks

Shekeleke or Lekeleke, which kind of person u even be and which kind of company offer a dump person like u? People like u no get Job with your Brain, i think is one of your uncles or relations connections that placed you there, if truly you even have a Job, Make u no cause confusion for that Company O........ Just keep on writing all that stupid comment of yours cos u still don't have nothing to say. But lets stop and think for a moment................... I simply think that if truly u have a Job as u claimed to then, u wouldn't have the time for all this your Rubbish Comments. I'm even suspecting that your claimed Job to be sales of recharge cards in one of this highways.

@SAMOOLALA, I took a Cab from Rumokoro to Rumorla Junction, and took another Cab to Garrison Junction, then across the Road, i took a Bus to Trans Amadi and stopped at Ordinance Junction and walk along the street by your right. Pls Ask and Look very well cos the Company's Sign post is hidden inside the gate. Good Luck

Lekeleke or shekele or whatever your name may be.,you need to work on your attitude because you lack one,if you don't,even the so call work you claiming to have now will slip away from you.Whatever problem you have with the name Sammie is no important here,it's too late for you to tanish the reputation that name has in this forum,when you already got a job,mr Lekeleke,what are still doing here? ...no job advert from you,no scolarship,no information,then the person making effort you're discouraging him and you'r proudly saying it,is Sammie asking for your money or cv?...YOU MUST BE A SCAMMER not better than an INFIDEL!cos you have no business here ...I pray for you,i recommend JOHN C. MAXWELL for u on attitude building,so that you can last..
    it only requires an extra effort to become extraordinary,strife more buddy

tanx alot sammie. but could u help submit mine cos i dnt reside in P/H. pls email me at [email protected] so dat i can send u my C.V. tanx.
    G

Sammie 77,

Firstly,I want to say thank u 4 d effort because surely the coy Hobark International does exist as i was there yesterday(10/3/2010) to submit my CV.But u only sent this mail @ 9:47pm on 9/3/2010,Meanwhile the test actually took place on the same 9/3/2010 in d earlier hours of the day,considering that scenario,it would have been practically impossible for somebody that saw ur posting to make it to d interview.

I actually dont understand d idea.

Pls i suggest going forward we should try and post advert early enough 4 all to response.

Godbless

Pls Sammie I want u to hlp me to submit my cv. i'm living close to PH, I'm living in Minna, Niger State. Here is my Cv attached
    I walk by faith and not by sight

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast