+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

HELLO,

WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA, PLEASE RUSH TO HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL AT PLOT 46,ORDINANCE ROAD,

PORTHARCOURT,AND SUBMIT YOUR CV THERE.THE COMPANY IS CLOSE TO MY OFFICE AND ITS RECRUITING ENGINEERING GRADUATES (2.1 AND 2.2).THEY WANTS TO TRAIN GRADUATES ON DRILLING ENGINEERING.SOME APPTITUDE TESTS WERE CONDUCTED LAST WEEK,YESTERDAY AND TODAY.I WAS INVITED FOR THE APPTITUDE TEST BUT COULDNT MAKE IT BECAUSE OF MY JOB.THIS IS THE MAIL I GOT:

Dear All,

You are invited for an aptitude test at Hobark International limited.
    Plot 46 ordinance road, Off Transamadi Industrial Layout. Port Harcourt.

Date:Tuesday 9th March 2010
    Time 11.30am Prompt ( Test Start)
    Venue:Conference Room

Regards

IT WAS A FRIEND THAT WORKS OPPOSITE THE COMPANY,HELPED ME TO SUBMIT MY CV THERE.AS AT 6PM TODAY ,THE SECURITY PERSONNALS WERE COLLECTING CVS.

PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY.RUSH AND SUBMIT NOW AND AM 100% SURE YOU WILL BE INVITED.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAMMIE

Re: HOBARK OIL INTERNATIONAL COLLECTING CVS AND CONDUCTING APPTITUDE TEST

please sammie am not in ph can assist me in submiting my cv? my email is [email protected]

hello sammie,can u help me submit my CV?my e-mail add is [email protected] OR better still send ur own add& I 4ward it in der.Thanks
    I

alot to ask of u sammy but can i send my cv across to to help submit am not close to PH now my email addy is [email protected]... thanks aot bro!!!!

Sammie, the house really appreciate your effort of filling her with life-transforming information. You too much. Please, can you help to forward my CV also? I live in Abuja. This is my email address: [email protected]

@sammy can u give us ur email address so that we can forward our CV to help us to submit.
    Thanks man.

hollo Sammie
    wat about HND holders, are they eligible to apply
    I need urgent reply pls

Scaaammmmmmmm

@shekeleke: Pls note that in this forum, any info from Sammy is never a Scam. I just submitted mine this morning. ehm............... just that the gate man collected some cash to help us submit, he said they have been directed not to collect again so as to process the once they have collected.

Sammie has always given us the impression that he's genuine but I want to declare to the whole house now that he's FAKE. All his online info about oil and gas job that I tried while I was looking for job were FAKE. I think he's just seeking for attention and either has accomplice who support him or may be he himself has different user names on naijahotjobs. I had wanted to write this long time ago but I have not been able until now. So, Sammie should please repent and stop playing with innocent and unsuspecting minds.

hi sammie77, ur one of d best tins dat has ever happened 2 Nigerians, especially on the path of unemployment. i love u. pls kp d good works n we'll alws pray 4 u.

Quote Originally Posted by lekeleke
    Sammie has always given us the impression that he's genuine but I want to declare to the whole house now that he's FAKE. All his online info about oil and gas job that I tried while I was looking for job were FAKE. I think he's just seeking for attention and either has accomplice who support him or may be he himself has different user names on naijahotjobs. I had wanted to write this long time ago but I have not been able until now. So, Sammie should please repent and stop playing with innocent and unsuspecting minds.
    Why dont u name the names of the FAKE vacancies which u tried?

@ Mr lekeleke, It is either u are a total loser or u are being witch hunted by ur village people or u are one of those that upload their CVs on this site and assume that u have applied for a job. I will advise u to check urself very well b4 u come out and criticize the almighty sammie77 or any other person.

If u have a problem with Sammies popularity, I wld advise u to do just half of what he does and u would also be recognized. . Rubbish!

Quote Originally Posted by lenski5a
    Why dont u name the names of the FAKE vacancies which u tried?

@ Mr lekeleke, It is either u are a total loser or u are being witch hunted by ur village people or u are one of those that upload their CVs on this site and assume that u have applied for a job. I will advise u to check urself very well b4 u come out and criticize the almighty sammie77 or any other person.

If u have a problem with Sammies popularity, I wld advise u to do just half of what he does and u would also be recognized. . Rubbish!
    God has already given me a good job and by that you should know that I am not a loser. I've just discovered that many of you are not properly educated and that explains why you talk recklessly, I guess you are far from civilization. I guess you are one of his accomplice or probably thesame person using another user name.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast