+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: HEEEELLLP: PTDF DISQUALIFIED ME WRONGLY

Re: HEEEELLLP: PTDF DISQUALIFIED ME WRONGLY

When a child is beaten you never hold him/her back from crying, otherwise you will get more than you bargain for. @All those crying wolf, I ask, 'do you spend an evening in a place where you cannot spend a night?' PTDF, received 8,514 Applications not withstanding the fact that it can only sponsor less than 500 scholars at a time yet you all expect it to shortlist everybody, what a day dream! As for those who counted their chickens before 'they were hatched, it is a pity'! Lest I forgot, my little brother who was shortlisted was praying to God not to be shortlisted if he is not going to be on the FINAL SHORTLIST. So, whether you were initially shortlisted or not, making the FINAL SHORTLIST is the ultimate. In fact, all those crying wolf now should be thankful to PTDF for not wasting their time and money by allowing them spend an evening in a place where they cannot spend a night. Those who want fairness must be fair to others! My compliments to you all even as I entreat you all to believe in GOOD MANNERS, DECENCY AND SPORTSMANSHIP in any contest. Cheers!
    F

God go do am

Na which day NAIJA go do things in transparent ways?...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Ha. I thought I was alone this 'not shortlisted' stuff. I called the MTN number and the guy informed me about it with a note of finality. I was so dissapointed that I didnt even bother to ask the reason.
    Its funny cos Im not aware of anything I did wrongly in the application and I have all my qualifications with excellent grades. I am not ready to start apportioning blames, but I don't think the legibility thing holds water. This are the same credentials I have been using for other online applications

But then, as they say, shit happens.

Its just kind of painfull cos this is something I have had in perspective and have been preparing for for close to a year now. I missed the one for last year due to late information and I had to go through a lot to get the scratch card this time around.

For those in my shoes, abeg make una just take heart. I know this will soon become a reference point when we are sharing out testimonies.

And for those shorlisted, I wish u all the very best. Prepare well, pray, and what is meant for u will definitely be yours

Take Heart Bro, i am sure something good will come up very soon. All the best

gzl

@sightquest1 & @yinka2626, we no get choice but to take heart now. Atleast, we no go lose PTDF scholarship & still lose our Heart.

I had not really prepared so hard (but just lightly) for it cos my spirit asked me to confirm 1st if I was gonna be shortlisted before resuming full cramming form. Thank God it paid out at the end of the day.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

What else can say, Guys dont let it to weigh you down, God knows you deserve the best and He is a Master planner

Just chill, it's all good

gzl

Na so. Dem no get weight.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

sory bros, ur money is legible but o'level is not. take heart

guy sorry 4 such disapontment u can still make it

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12