+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Mobil disqualified me

Mobil disqualified me

Hey house, I applied for the mobil trainee Engineers position and was invited to come for the test on 16th May but I'm an intending otondo. I called the recruitment official who told me that I should forget it. NYSC certificate is a compulsory requirement to sit for this test unless you're passing out this Aug.

I wish I've completed mine. If not for RSUST and their delays, God plz save us from the hand of RSUST and their delays.

Re: Mobil disqualified me

pray about it and take a decision as soon as possible.

kau

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Hey house, I applied for the mobil trainee Engineers position and was invited to come for the test on 16th May but I'm an intending otondo. I called the recruitment official who told me that I should forget it. NYSC certificate is a compulsory requirement to sit for this test unless you're passing out this Aug.

I wish I've completed mine. If not for RSUST and their delays, God plz save us from the hand of RSUST and their delays.
    Guy, go for the test......and get the experience.
    In the meantime, please, can you send me the number you called to reach the recruitment official?
    I applied but I've not been called eventhough I met the minimum requirements ( 2:1 in Chemical Engr (BEng)).
    My email addy is [email protected].

Expecting your reply.
    Thanks.

Thank u for ur replies.But it seems as if all the required documents will be shown prior to sitting for the exam. So if I go, I may not be allowed to sit since I don't have the NYSC status yet.
    House, wat do u think??

Kau, I'll advice you to wait rather than calling them because the invitation is by batch. Some are for fri, others for Saturday and with different time schedule but in case u're not contacted, there will more opportunities to come ur way. In the labour market esp the E&P companies, opportunities are everywhere for your qualification, I'm a witness because I read Pet Engr with same quali.
    But if u insist to call, the number is 08026347174 (Dabiri is the name of the recruitment staff).

waitin for next time isnt so bad...guy

is it for 2.1's alone or did u make that.

Hello Ephraim, I advice you wait for your time...when I was still serving, they sent me a mail inviting me for this kinda test, but I didn't go, and now am through with service and the opportunity is up again so am prepared...while you're still serving, don't watste time playing around, use this time to develop urself so that wen the opportunity comes again, you'd scale through just once.
    Marvelously helped of God

Hi,

This one that everyone is advising this guy not to go for the test.
    Hear this, when I was servicing (NYSC), I received this kind of invitation and I was not sure whether to attend or not since the letter stated categorically that I need to come with NYSC discharge /examption certificate. That same year, a colleague was also invited who happened to write a week b4 me. So he when for the test and MOBIL allowed all of them to write.
    That year, i was also allowed to write together with every person in that category.
    I have had this experience with Mobil for more than once.
    So, I can boldly tell you to prepare for the test because you'll surely be allowed to write. What they will require from you is to show your NYSC ID card. This is very true, except if their policy just changed this year!

One love!!

@ De-Wise
    Pls I also registered (as mech engr.)but ive not yet seen any invitation.
    Can i go for the interview without invitation?
    one step at a time

+ Reply