+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Have any problem POSTING on Naijahotjobs with FREEDOM, TOR,TUNNEL, P2P,etc?

Have any problem POSTING on Naijahotjobs with FREEDOM, TOR,TUNNEL, P2P,etc?

Hello, Dear!

Do you encounter any problem POSTING on Naijahotjobs with FREEDOM, TOR,TUNNEL, P2P, etc? If yes, ask the question, 'what is the SOLUTION?'.
    F

Re: Have any problem POSTING on Naijahotjobs with FREEDOM, TOR,TUNNEL, P2P,etc?

pls, how do i configure my freedom to browse with any of the networks?

@kenny pls wat is the solution? lps u can reach at [email protected]

I do not ADVISE anyone to drop his/her e-mail address because of "SCAMMERS". One love!
    F

I use tor, with 3G modem from the Nigeria y'ello carrier (YOU KNOW THE ONE) and I have not had any problems posting. what kind of problems are you experiencing? please explain so u can get adequate help.

@ KENYY: Wat point are u exactly trying to make, r u asking for a solution or r u trying to offer 1.
    I am still using TOR & so far have not experienced problems posting or accessing any site. The only thin is dat for TOR to work properly on most of ur web based software (Y! Messenger, Utorrent, Anti Virus updates etc.), u have to configure it with a Proxy address.

Thank you for the interest you all have shown.
    Firstly, I had a problem with having to post on NaijaHotjobs which I have fixed by using Online Proxy.

Besides, I have been trying to download a 620-MB CD from the Net for the past one week which keeping on giving me an error message few MB to finish downloading. Please what is the remedy? ONE LOVE!
    F

Really i think guys we are not been smart about the information being put up here. shey una expect those ppl not to block una after they discover say some ppl they beat their latest prevention trick............hmmmmmmmmmm na wa for una oooooooooooooo

@ Kenny. Did your download stop before or after the use of the internet proxy? If you use a download manager, which one? if it stopped after the use of the internet proxy then you may want to check the proxy settings of your download manager if you use one to make sure it corresponds. If it stopped before the use of the internet proxy then the problem may be:
    your inability to reach the server with the file you are downloading; this can be caused by a number of factors including poor local network in which case you can patiently keep trying.
    If all else fail, am afraid you may need to look for another source of your download and start again.

guys how do u configure your tor to work with messenger,pls help

+ Reply