+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: My problem with naijahotjobs.com. Please someone explain

My problem with naijahotjobs.com. Please someone explain

There is something I have tried to understand about www.naijahotjobs.com, which is that when ever you make a post about any website, is either one part of the site is shown which is either the beginning part or the ending part of the sites respectively.
    That is why if one makes a post you may not get to understand anything about the site that the person posting the message is trying to promote.
    Please those concerned should try to do something about this, it may scare people. Or simply tell them what to do in order to make it possible for all the sites they are trying to promote to be shown.
    For instance,

I will promote;

http://www.healthmasterplanet..com

but, from the whole thing what may be shown from what I typed above is

http://www.healthmasterplanet......com

The dots (…..) Represents ..com

Instead of the whole name showing just the way I typed it before posting it.

Moreover, you must have noticed that some people may try to promote a site and what you will see is .com instead of seeing the name of the site before .com.

I do not know if anybody understands what I just explained now, but if there is, someone should try to assist me in explaining some things I don’t understand.

Thanks.

Re: My problem with naijahotjobs.com. Please someone explain

@STEPH4NAIGA,

Let me explain what's happening to you, as you seem a little confused. A site has big as naijahotjobs, must have moderators and administrators, if not so many junks, spams and scams will be posted here.

So, if a moderator/administartor sees any post that is suspicious, dubious, contentious, or otherwise not fit for consumption by their estemmed users, they can easily modify the post sent it, or better still delete it. Any user too that defiles the code of conduct account can be deleted too.

So, if you don't want you post to be modified, then please don't post scams & spams link here, post only genuine site, you yourself has tried, can vouch for and has benefitted from.

I hope i have helped you (and so many others) from being confused.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Well florafab, as a webmaster, I don't think I should be confused, cos the site I am trying to promote is notis not even a web site where one can login.

Its a blog. Or is it wrong promoting blogs on this site or articles written on you blog?

its not scam!!. Maybe you don't understand my opinion.

Try promoting a blog by writing the full name of the blog, then you will understand what I upto.

No one can scam writing free articles on a blog.

If you don't understand the meaning of a , I will explain it to you.

STEPH4NAIGA,

Are you by any way trying to insult me? please in your bests of interest, i beg you not to, 'cos you aren't gonna like it.

Or wat's the stunt 'bout you explaining the meaning of a ... to me?

I was just trying to be a good samaritan and help (which is unlike me by the way), yet i dont receive appreciation!!!

Anyways, no one's stopping you from writing your blogs,and i'll encourage the moderators/admins. to keep editing them for you.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

dvt

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    STEPH4NAIGA,

Are you by any way trying to insult me? please in your bests of interest, i beg you not to, 'cos you aren't gonna like it.

Or wat's the stunt 'bout you explaining the meaning of a ... to me?

I was just trying to be a good samaritan and help (which is unlike me by the way), yet i dont receive appreciation!!!

Anyways, no one's stopping you from writing your blogs,and i'll encourage the moderators/admins. to keep editing them for you.

Ciao
    FLORAB YOU HAVE DONE WELL IN YOUR RESPONSE.

CHEERS

Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

+ Reply