+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Quote Originally Posted by mykeyzee View Post
    I just received a third mail from GE...sayin M CV ?§ in the process.
    Any one else got it?
    I hear U bro...Jst making enquiries o...I did Engr and I Ve gotten mine...I jst Ve a frnd who did sth diff and has not gotten a mail to proceed to d nxt level...he only got a mail Dat he's details re under revie...Hope to C U in GE Soon...Still trynna ans D Questionnaire...Na God hand d fin dey O...All d best guys!

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

Hi House,
    I got a different mail not any questionnaire this time; the contents says my cv/resume is in the process of being reviewed. Did anybody got similar mail?

Smile Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

Guys I'm still expecting my mail from GE. I believe God is working out something. The expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short.
    I can do all things through christ that strengthens me

@alexin true talk.....

certainly there are caterials 4 their requirement.i have cross check my reply and optimistic that i shall be called.
    basically i have 2 yrs experience and graduated 2009.can anyone of these be d reason.
    @hopefulur expectation shall nt be cut off Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by mondada View Post
    certainly there are caterials 4 their requirement.i have cross check my reply and optimistic that i shall be called.
    basically i have 2 yrs experience and graduated 2009.can anyone of these be d reason.
    @hopefulur expectation shall nt be cut off Amen.
    guy we have the same thing and i have gotten the message for the 2nd stage, when i say we have the same thing i mean based on what u mentioned above here strictly

Quote Originally Posted by jamiewales View Post
    guy we have the same thing and i have gotten the message for the 2nd stage, when i say we have the same thing i mean based on what u mentioned above here strictly
    thank u bros.keep hope alive

Quote Originally Posted by bunny22 View Post
    Take your time to answer the questions. You still have till thursday to fill. You don't have to fill it immediately. You can visit the page, copy the questions out and do lots and lots of research before answering the questions.

Don't be in a hurry to fill!!!
    Bunny, if you do that wont the it automatically read that u have taken the test? like all those online tests? can u view the questions and come back later and fill them in? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ella009 View Post
    Bunny, if you do that wont the it automatically read that u have taken the test? like all those online tests? can u view the questions and come back later and fill them in? Thanks

It's designed like a survey. It's not going to automatically read that you have been there if you did not submit your response. It's not the usual online test. You can view the questions, copy them out and go back to fill in your response.
    That gives you the opportunity to read/edit and re-edit your response before filling and submitting it.

It's designed like a survey. It's not going to automatically read that you have been there if you do not submit your response. It's not the usual online test. You can view the questions, copy them out and go back to fill in your response.
    That gives you the opportunity to read/edit and re-edit your response before filling and submitting it.

Plz can sombody who hav attended 2d questionaire give examples of d questions n how many questions in all. Plz help...

Quote Originally Posted by OkoroKingsley View Post
    Plz can sombody who hav attended 2d questionaire give examples of d questions n how many questions in all. Plz help...
    U re a manager for a business. A customer calls and tells you that because of some unusual circumstances, he is going to need some extra time to make his payment.
    Assuming you have the power to make the decision, what other kinds of information would you want to have before making a decision about his request?...this is an example of d questionnaire...jst click d link...it ll show u all...there re 8questions...cheers

Got the 1st and 2nd questionire and another email, your cv is in process. I dont understand, anybody with a good reason for this should let the house know. Godluck Guyz!!

+ Reply
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast