+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Quote Originally Posted by Linx24 View Post
    I have gain alot from this forum, but really don't like the fact that people here don't like to talk about their experience but love to sream for help before their assessment.
    That aside for all those for all those who want to know about the assessment I did not participate but a friend of mine that did told me about it so this just a brief summary. There were maths, english (comprehension), electrical and mechanical questions. He said they were pretty tricky and i think he said 42 questions in 45 minutes. He also said that they will get beck to everybody today or some later time.
    Hope this helps and for those that went please give us more details
    I did the assessment today. Nothing different from what you've said. Waiting for their response though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsman View Post
    I did the assessment today. Nothing different from what you've said. Waiting for their response though.
    Wrote too same!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsman View Post
    We are still waiting o. Has anybody gotten d SMS??

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

I think they only invited those who choose the sciences/engineering courses as their no 1 fuctional areas.Anyone who HR/Sales as his or her first choice should please indicate if he/she was invited.From the comment above, only science/engineering courses was done in the assessment.

I think they only invited those who choose the sciences/engineering courses as their no 1 fuctional areas.Anyone who choose HR/Sales as his or her first choice should please indicate if he/she was invited.From the comment above, only science/engineering courses was taken in the assessment.

i wrote the test today as well and they told us that they would still call people for the test but it wasn't only people from the engineering discipline that wrote today.i think people from the social science also wrote earlier today and don't expect anyone from the social sciences to be in this forum since it is an engineering/oil and gas forum

Quote Originally Posted by relixy2k View Post
    I think they only invited those who choose the sciences/engineering courses as their no 1 fuctional areas.Anyone who choose HR/Sales as his or her first choice should please indicate if he/she was invited.From the comment above, only science/engineering courses was taken in the assessment.
    I think u are right cos i was there and the questions show that it's only 4 engrs.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by dcutey View Post
    i wrote the test today as well and they told us that they would still call people for the test but it wasn't only people from the engineering discipline that wrote today.i think people from the social science also wrote earlier today and don't expect anyone from the social sciences to be in this forum since it is an engineering/oil and gas forum
    You r right...same thing the guy said...other field wrote ealier...av ​‎U̶̲̥̅̊ gotten the sms?

Quote Originally Posted by mykeyzee View Post
    You r right...same thing the guy said...other field wrote ealier...av ​‎U̶̲̥̅̊ gotten the sms?
    i've not yet gotten the sms but i still believe it will come in any moment from now....what about you,have you gotten it?anyone who has gotten the sms or mail about being successful at today's test should please let us know.thanks

For those of u that have written the test, i wish u all the best! However for the sake of those still hoping,was the test online based?and was it shl format?

any text message yet?....mind dey boil o

Quote Originally Posted by waleadeniyi View Post
    any text message yet?....mind dey boil o
    nothing yet for my side oo, make we dey wait now, god dey.
    K

Let me give d breakdown of wat I did...
    Electrical questions:
    1. parallel combination of capacitors, parallel combinations of resistors (simple stuffs...1 question each)...wat does inductance inhibits...something like dt...(answer should b along d line of current)
    2. A multimeter (on Ohms) has 1 lead connected to main and d other to earth reads 0 ohms (some thing like, measurement of the type of earthing)

Pneumatic:
    1. convert 25bar to psi (or vice versa)
    2. standard pressure in Pneumatic system (I think answer should b 3-15psi...confirm pls)
    3. wat is d equivalent of 16mA in pressure (something like dt...I no know dt one...lol)

Mechanical:
    1. simple stuffs on stress (tho simple...looks difficult for me)
    2. abt 5 questions on flow (mostly air flow kind off)
    3. 1 simple question on adiabatic system.

English:

simple stuffs on 3 passages...those questions like True, False, & Cant say...u can all do dt...

Mathematics:

SImple arithmetic questions on a chart involving 3 coys and 3categories of employees on hourly payment rate...

1. question was of the type which category got more money than the other.
    2. addition of the payment of a certain category...

etc

I guess these are the things I can drop from my memory 4 now...Other ppl might fill in later...

Good luck if u get d same type of questions...
    Triple-C and chibyki like this.

+ Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast