+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Fuel subsidy: your opinion

Re: Fuel subsidy: your opinion

Subsidy was removd frm diesel long ago, wat hv they done wit d money? Govt shld gv licences to ppl to hv refineries, u wil c dat pms wil evn b cheaper dan 65naira! Joe shld revert to 65naira 4nw, becus ppl are suffering! He doesnt evn buy pms wit hs personal money!

Vacancy for cash movement officers (cmo)

VACANCY FOR CASH MOVEMENT OFFICEROur Organization is a licensed CIT Company in Nigeria. Due to expansion in our operation, Vacancy exists for the Post of Cash Movement Officer (CMO 001/12)• The incumbent must possess a BSc or HND with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit• NYSC Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Certificate• Excellent Communication Skill (Oral & written)• Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications• Honesty, Integrity, Smart, Dedication, Fast-thinking, Confidence and hardworking• Cognate work experience will be an added advantageQualified and Interested applicants should send their Application and Current Resume to: [email protected]E: CV Submission Closes by 3pm on Friday January 13, 2012

I wonder how Mr. president mood would be like by now. This is misinformation and confusion to the last order. "Book intelligent is not Native intelligent". You can't give what you don't have! Jerry Rawlings and Nelson Mandela made Ghana and South Africa what they are respectively today . As an individual, am not against removal of fuel subsidy but the person removing it. His policies and actions since assumption of office have been questionable. Though am not disappointed, because, I know from abi nitio that he will disappoint Nigerians. I have no shoe to wear should have been a benchmark for him to perform but decided to feed with 3 million naira in a month. With the blood of those that lost their lives during and after presidential election matters; the blood of the boy playing football on the street shot by a police CSP during fuel subsidy removal protest by organised labour; cry and curse by old men and women that stood under the sun for hours to cast their votes, I ask if this government would make a progress? I said this to mr. President on assumption of office: staying inside Aso Rock and working with everything therein, will not give the true situation of Nigeria and Nigerians at all time. Now see! Am ready to help out when call upon! I pray that the situation will not stop your blessing from now to March, 2012. Amen!

25 innocent citizens have been slaughtered by the police in just 5 days of the strike

PENGASSEN join strike today

PLEASE what will be the benefit of fuel subsidy removal in nigeria??

(1) corruption alarming
    (2) alarming wastage in three tiers of govt
    (3)cost of running govt stil same %age as the non existing subsidy
    (4) no alternative to pms(i.e. Power)
    (5) bad roads, railways,
    (6) no food 4 the poor while my presido dey use 3million monthly
    (7)mr presido don order 4 3 new presido jets
    ( cabals d govt said they knw but thier hands r tied.can cabals b stronger dan govt? Bt dey can deal wit d masses who elected them.dnt b fooled nigerians.shine ur eyes.

Nigeria, full of corruption, can never use the money realisd from the removal of subsidy appropriately. What will happen when the President leaves the office? Nigerians are affraid! This is a country where billions of naira were wasted on power and the result 2day is darkness. I like the subsidy removal bt i dnt trust how it is going 2 be spent. This is 9ja i knw. All the presidents that had ruled dis country has one or two refineries abroad. This may be a strategy GEJ wants 2 generate fund to build his own refinery b4 he leaves office. I rest my case

God help us

Guys peaceful protest is different from violent protest, u don't go abt burning tyres, burning shops and looting, robbing people, beating people and call it peaceful protest.....I'm 100percent against the policy but not the way hoodlums are taking over the protest, I stopped going out for protest when I discovered dat some unscrupulous elements are try to hijack the process, the protest started as a cordinated one but later turned into a violent one....I can't die for Nigeria abeg.

@esibaba & Di jiafam: Correction to your above post. The President feeds with 1billion naira a year, thats about 3MILLION NAIRA PER DAY. (Not 3million naira per month that you posted), you can imagine!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12