+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Erasmus Mundus MERITMASTER 2012

Re: Erasmus Mundus MERITMASTER 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ehis_avatar View Post
    Just an acknowledgement for masters in food science,nutrition and technology and forensic sc.dat my applicatn is under review,did u apply also?
    I applied for Meritmaster, that's a different one. Haven't you heard from them since then? When do your results come out?

Hi sauer i did apply for ERASMUS-THRUST (TurbormacHinery aeRomechanics) but got a mail that they would not proceed with my admission due to some reasons which they stated in the mail. I guess my other supporting documents did not get there early cos i submitted almost two weeks before deadline (December 12th, 2011). I did send my transcript early though which got there on time. However on the website my status still show "In progress". ERASMUS is a nice package my friend got it two years ago.
    Keep Moving.

i applied for Math modelling (erasmus) just got a mail few weeks back informing me that i am on reserve list!I ranked 77

Bros does it mean i stand a chance to receive the award.?i was not send any reject mail nor reserve list.i applied since lastyr nd i hold a 2.1 in my field of study
    I am a living testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by masperano View Post
    i applied for Math modelling (erasmus) just got a mail few weeks back informing me that i am on reserve list!I ranked 77
    masperano, so good for you! nice one! U'll just have to pray someone turns down their own offer now. Perhaps that'll get you in. goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Ehis_avatar View Post
    Bros does it mean i stand a chance to receive the award.?i was not send any reject mail nor reserve list.i applied since lastyr nd i hold a 2.1 in my field of study
    Yea, they can still mail you an accept. But u'v got to find out if they'v started mailing. Maybe u should find out what the timeline is like....

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    Hi sauer i did apply for ERASMUS-THRUST (TurbormacHinery aeRomechanics) but got a mail that they would not proceed with my admission due to some reasons which they stated in the mail. I guess my other supporting documents did not get there early cos i submitted almost two weeks before deadline (December 12th, 2011). I did send my transcript early though which got there on time. However on the website my status still show "In progress". ERASMUS is a nice package my friend got it two years ago.
    sorry, bro. You can always reapply. Did you friend get ERASMUS-THRUST or MERITMASTER? Am looking for an alumni of MERITMASTER. I need to find out if the program is worth accepting and what job possibilities there are after study

Still waiting for any alumni of meritmaster!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12