+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By agalimojo
  • 1 Post By lmao

Topic: I need CCNA in less than 4 days! Pls help!

I need CCNA in less than 4 days! Pls help!

Hello house,
    Pls I am in great need of your advise. I have an interview on friday 16th of March and I need to present a CCNA certification to be considered for the job. I am presently undergoing the training thinking I wld be ready for the exam before my interview but the interview invitation came sooner than I expected. How do I become a CCNA is less than 4days? Can I master the dumps to pass the exam in 2days? I live in Abuja. What are the prometric centres in Abuja. Please advise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy G View Post
    Hello house,
    Pls I am in great need of your advise. I have an interview on friday 16th of March and I need to present a CCNA certification to be considered for the job. I am presently undergoing the training thinking I wld be ready for the exam before my interview but the interview invitation came sooner than I expected. How do I become a CCNA is less than 4days? Can I master the dumps to pass the exam in 2days? I live in Abuja. What are the prometric centres in Abuja. Please advise me.
    The only option you have is to pay someone to help you sit for the exam. But mind you CCNA is not like NIM. Don't expect them to start asking you what a Router or Switch is during the interview.

Be ready to configure live router, switch using CLI, and know the whole commands and basic troubleshooting.

Recruiters know there are dumps out there. So it's not just about the certification but the skills

Re: I need CCNA in less than 4 days! Pls help!

And I don't expect to get your international certificate in 4 days.

Thanx man. However I don't think I wld be asked to configure a router or d detailed part of networking. Most likely they wld only see the certification, appreciate it and give me the grade I want.

@LMAO: Do u know of a centre especially in Lagos dat can guide me on how 2 pass d CCNP route exam. I need to write d exam b4 august 2012 as my CCNA certificate expires by august 2012. I need dis centre as a result of the short period I have to write d exam and also considering the fact dat I av 4gotten most of the CCNA topics. I am presently going through the CCNA topics again but I havegone gone far and still have 2 go through that of the CCNP Route topic. My prsent job isn't helping as well.

I see d time left short and need to get this exam written by myself and pass. Any advice?

This request goes to other members of the house as well especially those preparing for the exam(CCNP Route) and those that have written the exam.

One luv!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy G View Post
    Thanx man. However I don't think I wld be asked to configure a router or d detailed part of networking. Most likely they wld only see the certification, appreciate it and give me the grade I want.
    Even if you use the current dumps which guarantees you a repetition percentage of about 65%, you'll still fall short. There're no shortcuts here mate, study very well using Todd Lamle's Sybex 6th Edition CCNA Guide, get a simulator for your labs, play with some designs and commands and in no time you'Tue 13 Mar 2012 be there! 9tut.com is the best site out there for your current labs with detailed explanation. Master all the labs on that site and I guarantee you a core of 900 minimum! My one kobo.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    @LMAO: Do u know of a centre especially in Lagos dat can guide me on how 2 pass d CCNP route exam. I need to write d exam b4 august 2012 as my CCNA certificate expires by august 2012. I need dis centre as a result of the short period I have to write d exam and also considering the fact dat I av 4gotten most of the CCNA topics. I am presently going through the CCNA topics again but I havegone gone far and still have 2 go through that of the CCNP Route topic. My prsent job isn't helping as well.

I see d time left short and need to get this exam written by myself and pass. Any advice?

This request goes to other members of the house as well especially those preparing for the exam(CCNP Route) and those that have written the exam.

One luv!
    My brother you're not alone oo. I have a friend who is about writing his route exam too. I start April. My advice to you is to do this on your own, believe me, it's easier this way. Download materials online: study guides, dumps and labs. You can write it latest July. You need 100% concentration mate, put ur mind to it and u will get it. Best of luck.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

The guy has already written ooo and he blasted it ooo.....988!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post

One luv!
    I had my CCNA training at NEW HORIZONS. They will assist you in sitting for ur CCNP and provide you with necessary dumps and study guide that will help u pass. Go make an enquiry at the festac office. To me, they are the best
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

@agalimojo whr and wich site cn i download d dumps?cos presently i am preparin 2 write d ccna exam..tanx

Quote Originally Posted by masterjay View Post
    @agalimojo whr and wich site cn i download d dumps?cos presently i am preparin 2 write d ccna exam..tanx

There are several dumps out there. You can get most of them from 4shared.cm. You have Testking, Testinside, Pass4Sure etc. 9tut.com is VERY HANDY! too. You can get direct links to these dumps there or even have aforum member send them to you via mail. Good luck.

+ Reply