+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: DPR-TRUE OR SCAM?

Re: DPR-TRUE OR SCAM?

Quote Originally Posted by godmatto
    when u are sound academically,it shows ur seriousness in school,invariable it means u be serious in every aspect of life,it only a person that is poor academically that will not border about grade
    If this is ur conclusion then it is clear that u read about higher education in a book without getting to experience the real thing or u spent all ur time in class or in the library while u were in school therby denying urself the opportunity to experince the real world.

Because I know ppl who very serious with their books, read almost 14 hrs a day and ended up making 3rd class and some 2:2. While I know those who made 2:2 or third class due to error by exams board or victimization. And we all r aware of many successful/serious minded ppl today who didn't graduate with a good grade.

I believe u based ur conclusion based on the facts u have which r inadequate to make a complete thought not to talk of a complete post on this forum.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1
    I believe u based ur conclusion based on the facts u have which r inadequate to make a complete thought not to talk of a complete post on this forum.
    @Akan A1; kai! oyibo! you must have been practicing a lot of critical, logical and analytical reasoning questions lately...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    @Akan A1; kai! oyibo! you must have been practicing a lot of critical, logical and analytical reasoning questions lately...lol
    Na the way 4ward oh! Especially with all these so called Aptitude Test ariund these days.

It's disappointing when after all the studies guys go 4 a DPR test and find O'Level and A'Level Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, etc questions. That's according to those who wrote it. Someone described the NB test taken a few days ago as 'a JAMB exam'. U never know what to expect. So I guess we have to always expect the impossible even if we have knowledge or previous years format coz change is constant.
    17th Wonder of the World

that's right man! change is always constant

But y recruitment agencies go want turn graduate [boys and girls] into common entrance or junior waec exam candidates? I guess they want to check who has the best memory.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1
    But y recruitment agencies go want turn graduate [boys and girls] into common entrance or junior waec exam candidates? I guess they want to check who has the best memory.
    My broda, I no fit shout, I am yet to recover from NB Plc test, where Physics spiked with Maths was dished out as Numerical reasoning, English as verbal, and Chemistry and Biology as Abstract reasoning, now Eraproserve came with more in their menu 4 d day...Geography, Economics etc, though I did not write it, i can imagine how someone applying for the post of HR rep would fair

As per checking on who has the best memory, no wahala, but some questions you would meet actually check if there is any iota of memory in the individual...lol

some of these agencies dont really know how to go abt setting questions. some jobs are more technically based while some major on skills acquired. the kind of aptitude test we undergo in naija is just about 2 over 5 or more variety of test methods available. go to SHL site and check. Even Management trainee in banks and energy for instance wont take the same format.

the competency of these agencies to recruit AND examine are not tested since there are no regulating bodies. All u need to start one is to organize people and package ursef well. If u are fortunate to be connected, you get your 1st contract and use that to begin to build your profile. who says we cant start one now? just the number of us that have commented on this stream will do. house wat do you think?

@Royallinx: True story,Oya we dey look u na..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12