+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DPR-TRUE OR SCAM?

DPR-TRUE OR SCAM?

Guys, I still find some doubts on this eraproserv thing. Text at midnight...using secondary schools for their test venue...not calling many eligible candidates...not sending emails....I find it hard to blv such recruitment process. Pls, does anyone have an in-house info on the genuity of the process?
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

Re: DPR-TRUE OR SCAM?

They are real. Using a secondary school premises should not give u any doubt, are they the 1st to use such a place?
    hiver

concerning DPR test is it just limited to port-harcourt venue.What about other venues.

@ Gbongilla If you've been around this forum for a while, u shld hv seen enough posts on this DPR stuff. Its nt only PH center that d test is holding,ther's ABJ & LAG too.
    @ Denass: Its authentic ,ther's nothing wrong in using a school,even Banks do,& PH center is inside a University.

God go punish this DPR people and the whole eraproserve community..... i am a graduate of electrical and electronic engineer with a second class upper degree and i wasnt called fopr the test. wat was i lacking if people with 2.2 and third class will be called. this idea of man know man is killing us in this country. we the children of fish sellers and traders and labourers will not have the opportunity of getting a job in a lucrative place. am calling on all agreived members especailly those with the requirement and have not been called to rally in mass in abuja and go for protest at the national assembly to cry out on this issue please.thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    God go punish this DPR people and the whole eraproserve community..... i am a graduate of electrical and electronic engineer with a second class upper degree and i wasnt called fopr the test. wat was i lacking if people with 2.2 and third class will be called. this idea of man know man is killing us in this country. we the children of fish sellers and traders and labourers will not have the opportunity of getting a job in a lucrative place. am calling on all agreived members especailly those with the requirement and have not been called to rally in mass in abuja and go for protest at the national assembly to cry out on this issue please.thanks alot
    @retired corper link:You better change your mentality and myopic view on class of degree wrt to job opportunity and offers.It's not about 1,2.1,2.2 or 3rd class degree but about what you can offer in terms of competency(skills/field work).If you are not technically competent my bro then,2.2 and 3rd class guys will continue to bench you with your 2.1!Beside,I hope you are not a half baked graduate cos that will really mess up things for you in your search for job.Goodluck
    Y

@Da Bishop Ossai: pls tell him more. let me continue from where u stop.. @retired corper: man its not about ur class of degree but ur technical ability. aside that, do u expect eraproserv to invite all over 100,000 applicant that applied. its goin to be croudyy. later, still u we say its not well organize. goodluck to those who where called

when u are sound academically,it shows ur seriousness in school,invariable it means u be serious in every aspect of life,it only a person that is poor academically that will not border about grade

No one can say, but to my notice some people were invited. Why cant you get intouch with those who wrote the test....?

Hello hause, I learnt that those invited where issued a kinda exam no.?
    pls any idea cos i plan gate crashing.

@godmatto:your write up shows how sound u are academically.are u telling me all serious minded people made first class,2-1 or even 2-2?kindly pray that u dont have pressing serious issues that will derail you.God help you.
    Pray hard to avoid falling a prey

Quote Originally Posted by godmatto
    when u are sound academically,it shows ur seriousness in school,invariable it means u be serious in every aspect of life,it only a person that is poor academically that will not border about grade
    @godmatto:From your write-up we can invariably conclude that:

(1) You are half-baked graduate or
    (2) You graduated with something close to Lower-Pass.

Learn to watch your back bro cos there are men who are intellectually loaded in da house!
    Y

@godmatto; listen to the voices of wisdom (Larry22 and Da Bishop Ossai et al)...we have a lot of intellectuals in da house, never talk us down, or...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast