+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DPR TEST SCAM

DPR TEST SCAM

Sorely disappointed that it was like this.dpr dey mess up.

Re: DPR TEST SCAM

guy,wetin happen?

EFJAY, wassup? kilode?

Give us details na,wat was d test like, I no go too surprise say dem mess up cos the whole process has been flawed from Day 1

Guy flawed is a great understatement, i cannot even begin to list the array of nonsense that they called "aptitude test", to put it mildly its impossible to genuinely select prospective employees from the open market of graduate job seekers that happened today.
    To High light some of the flaws;
    Despite the 10am start time stated I arrived there by about 8am like I always do in such appointments, immediately I got in there I was fooled to think they they were organized as they called my number range and told me to cue up. But I suspected that something was amiss for them to have started by 8am despite the 10am time specified, only for me to peer further into what was going on and I realized that the organisers did not know their left from their right, their organisation was zero. It was there and then that they were sorting papers and trying to figure out how to go about this thing that they named "job test". Even some of the candidates where advising them on how they where to go about it. This was at 8am, and by this time there were over 2000 candidates already at the center.

At about 12noon the "organiser" were still sorting papers by this time my estimate is that candidates were more than 4000 and the organisers were going mad with their lack of organisation. By this time it dawn on the guy in charge of the disorganisers sorry organisers that they were moving fast and going no where. D bross just vex shout " aya everybody enter and fill in the blank sits" by this time I had found the table with my number on it and sat down quietly. Every body found their square root sha, those with text, those without text and even those without phones everybody entered the school premises some three to a table, others 4 to a table. While all this was still going on some people had started writing the test in other class rooms. After about ten minutes we finally got the papers. All this while I was prepping GMAT , luckily 4 me I wrote NB 2 days ago so my chemistry and physics was a bit fresh. But on opening the paper and also seeing economics, geography, geology, general knowledge etc, I also checked through the paper for Igbo engineering as some one noted in the house, but luckily it was not there. There is no need to say that during the test there was better cooperation in the class room than the super eagles displayed in the field today.

But the most annoying part was that they has all this advance maths and core physics calculations and they didn't even give us rough sheets to work with and we were to answer in the question papers which did not have ample space for answers. I mean the exams I wrote in my primary school were better presented.

I got a tip that erasproserve disorganisers sorry organisers is owned by one of the former directors of DPR hence this is probably the first time they are organising job tests.

In conclusion, lets pray for our country Nigeria and play our part in making it better place where dreams worked hard for can come true.

pardon my typo, didn't have time to properly proof read.

hmmm, nawaoh?

na real nawaaaaaaa

may God help us all

My people, to say I was highly surprised is just an understatement. Being someone that studied Computer Information Systems, I am sure the last time I was in a Chemistry/Physics/Geography/FurtherMaths class is definitely not less than 8 years ago, yet these people decided to reel out questions on these fields. Thank God I didn't even have the time to STUDY my GMAT better than I did, else, I woulda been sore pained. In all, I believe it is well.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

NA WA O! I jst had d feeling it'll turn out d way it did, if the test cld b lik dis,then how will they do the final selection? This goes to point out that its all the-more-you-look-the-less-you-see. God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed
    Guy flawed is a great understatement,...In conclusion, lets pray for our country Nigeria and play our part in making it better place where dreams worked hard for can come true.
    Nigeria remains our fatherland; we will make her very great.

@ALL DPR hopefuls; god_speed, GG-TOS man, et al...all things are working together for your own good, the lines are falling unto you in pleasant places, you guys have a goodly heritage

+ Reply