+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: invitation for a test, BIG SCAM!

invitation for a test, BIG SCAM!

Hi house . can u imagine this so called lergest e recruitment site tellin me to pay some money in their bank account, fill in the neccessary information and write their test wat do u guys suggest. I saw the site thru the house. How long r we ( the unemployed) be subjected to abuse/Extortion in the name of paying money to get a job. House I suggest that we should form a union, in evry state of the country to be headed by someone then we march to each state house assembly for complaint. and for those of us in Abuja, We should march to the national assembly.wat u do think house. THis extortion must stop. and we must stop it. and for those of us who may want to say "GOD dey" make we remember say 'devil dey' too
    U opinion is higly needed

here is wat I got
    Hello nathan,
    You've been invited to take an online Aptitude test on Supertube Nigeria. Please go to the site below and click on the page titled "Career Center" to Login with your passcode and take the test:
    http:/// Goodluck, nathan .
    Regards,
    Supertube Nigeria
    URL: http:///

This is from their site
    To be able to to apply for jobs on this website, you MUST be a member (Registration is free) and you MUST purchase a passcode

Passcode

Purchase Your Passcode

There are five types of passcodes listed below:

Type of Passcode Access Duration
    =N=500 10 days Access
    =N=1,000 1 month Access
    =N=2900 3 months Access
    =N=5,500 6 months Access
    =N=10,500 12 months Access

Choose a passcode of your choice above and pay the passcode amount into our bank account below and fill in your payment details in the form that follows below:

Account Name: KEVID ENTERPRISES

Account Number: 422-4554812-110

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Passcode Application Form:

*First Name
    *Last Name
    *Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address. Your passcode will be sent to your email address.
    *GTB deposit slip/Teller Number
    *Amount Paid -Select a choice-N500 (10 days Access)N1,000 (One month Access)N2,900 (3 months Access)N5,500 (6 months Access)N10,500 (12 months Access)
    *Date of Payment (DD/MM/YYYY)

Re: invitation for a test

this is serious.
    Didn't the supposed employers give their address. at least we could start from there to know what's up with them
    With God ALL things are possible!

well well,Jonnycool you're not alone.they've been sending same to me.they send it every now and then.as i type this i have three of their mail i'm yet to delete,though i deleted 2 in the morning.tried to register,half way they said passcode blah blah blah.so i stopped.now they terrorize me every second with:a}purchase your pass code and start sending job application. b} job alerts from supertube nig c ]mercy,you've been invited for a test d]employers are complaining about you....very funny e] complete your profile on supertube so employers can.... f ] test invitation g] mercy purchase your supertube passcode h ] i nvitation to a test.on and on .litany of supertube nigeria and it boils down to one thing:money,purchase your passcode . i've sent them a mail to stop but no way.is by fire by force you must purchase our passcode.God dey.heheheh they just sent another 4.

Hi guys, wake up if you are asleep . Its all scam. Don't pay a dime!
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

+ Reply