+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MMC Consulting inviting for Test is it SCAM?

MMC Consulting inviting for Test is it SCAM?

Pls, can someone tell me if this is a scam! i applied for the job sometime november, 2008

Re: MECHANICAL ENGINEERS (REF:ME08/04)Monday, December 8, 2008 11:25 AM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Recruitment File" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts

Dear candidate,
    We are pleased to inform you that you have been provisionally shortlisted for evaluation and assessment to fill one of the available positions , subject to your satisfactory performance at the selection test/interview exercise which shall be in three stages.
    STAGE ONE:

You shall undergo a mandatory one -day industrial workplace HSE hazards management appreciation course.

The mandatory HSE appreciation workshop holds on thursday 18th december 2008 at 10am .prompt
    VENUE:
    CONFERENCE ROOM
    MMC MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
    4 AFOLABI OBE STREET
    ORI-OKE BUS STOPEJIGBO,LAGOS

PS;candididates who have already undergone hse training should come with evidence,i.e certificate Candidates who wish to be issued certificate of training with course manual will be charged a subsidised fee=N 3,900 for issuance.This is optional and not a condition for participation.Attendance is mandatory and free
    STAGE TWO:
    You shall sit an employment assessment test at a subsequent date after the mandatory industrial hse appreciation course

Candidates should note that the subsequent employment aptitude test shall cover subjects bothering on analytical and cognitive intelligence,as well as industrial workplace safeyt[hse] practices

STAGE THREE
    Candidates who satisfy the cut-off score requirements at the employment assessment test shall undergo a final selection panel interview to determine their suitability for the position

ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE PERFORMANCE/EVALUATION SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE SELECTION PROCESS SHALL BE OFFERED EMPLOYMENT

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    1-All certificates/ credentials claims by short listed candidates shall be independently verified and authenticated by DEGREEVERIGUARD [ our IndependentIThird party certificate/credentials verification security service]
    2-Only candidates who attend the mandatory hse hazards appreciation course will sit the employment assessment test

3.The date of the employment assessment test shall be communicated at the hse appreciation workshop and candidates shall be issued their test administration PIN ticket only at the hse course venue

4 Admission into the employment assessment test/adminitration of test shall be strctly conducted on the basis of Test administration PIN

These instructions are to be followed strictly.Failure to attend the mandatory hse appreciation workshop or comply with the terms and conditions of this offer disqualifies you from the recruitment exercise

Be guided accordingly

yours faithfully
    OKE MORGAN MICHAEL
    principal consultant
    MMC management consulting

Re: MMC Consulting inviting for Test is it SCAM?

it is obvious now,this is a scam

I also received a similar mail from MMC consulting inviting me for a test. Pls anyone in the house with useful information concerning MMC, should pls let us know. Thanks.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

How can we get HSE Certificate for 3,900 Naira I was invited too but from the moment I read the e-mail, I just keep doubting the reality of this. Somebody that stays in Lagos should please help us do proper verification before we are conned out of our hard earned money and start embarking on the journey...

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

are u sure it is a sam?

+ Reply