+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: chartwill technologogies real or scam cos I was invited for test

chartwill technologogies real or scam cos I was invited for test

hello house must we pay to write apt test? those who wrote for CHAMs did u guys Pay a dime? na wa ooooooooooo. abi na by force to write test. here is the email message sent to me

Flag this messageChartwill TechnologiesFriday, April 10, 2009 5:12 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"chris okey" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]... moreDear Applicant

Subsequent to your application to Chart will technologies for Management Trainee Program,

the aptitude test is on 22 April 2009, Time 11.00am is computer base test. website will be given to you through your mail.All the instruction will be given to you

click the website it will demand pin number enter the pin and click ok the test page will be open.After your test you will see place write submit click and submit.

What you have to do is to buy the pin number for the test without the pin you can not write the test.

The pin number is N950 get yours at our Office.

No 20 Augustine str ikeja Lagos State.

or pay in into the following account

Name Don Shadrach

account no 0552001066705

bank spring bank plc

Send your pay in slip to our mail to enable us send your pin no and website to your mail.

For more information call pastor Justin Okeke 08096692177 to make matters worst one fake pastor is asking for call.

for those of u that got same message na by force to write test?
    An urgent call for Association of unemployed graduate. something should be done to this scammers
    If we must look for jobs must we pay to anybody to get a job.

That should be the focus of unemployed graduates Association. Everyone's comment is neede urgently.

Re: chartwill technologogies real or scam cos I was invited for test

since they have an office in ikeja, someone close by who can spare a little time should please help find out what they are up to. looking for job? yes , but not just any job and at all cost!

ARE YOU SURE OF THAT? PLS VERIFY VERY WELL.

Its true they are requisting for money, they ask me to pay 950 Naira into the same Account. Please my people always be careful because this Heartless people wants to rob us of our little change. Always be careful because i believe if they are bold of them self, why not allow us to do the test, then when you are sure of the appiontment you can pay. They cant because most of them are not real. God will fight for us and we too needs to OPEN OUR EYES

+ Reply