+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: DPR test is an Academic Theoretical Exam not an Aptitute Test

Re: DPR test is an Academic Theoretical Exam not an Aptitute Test

@ Royallinx: I so much agree with u... These people need to have their heads examined!

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Do not be dismayed, i believed 90% of people has already been shortlisted. If you are not called for interview, you won't go angry because of the nature of the test. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING
    The best is yet to come

Dpr

Well, i guess i never expected a well coordinated atmosphere for the test. God will help us all.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

it's really a pity what they sometimes make applicants go through for the sake of getting a job.. this is no how a job test should be conducted..i smell ingenuity in the whole DPR recruitment process

PH venue was not RIVCAS it was RUST (Rivers State University of Science and Technology). The so-called exam started late, the organisers were prepping themselves in the hall on how to go about the coordination of the exam! Can u beat that? I only saw about 6 questions related to my discipline. Anyway, in all things, I give God thanks. It was apparent that the organisers were more confused than applicants.

"organizers more confused than the applicants"??.. ..with the kind of freedom I'm hearin folks had in the hall,why didnt some1 record a video clip of the exam? wld hv made sense for som reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    "organizers more confused than the applicants"??.. ..with the kind of freedom I'm hearin folks had in the hall,why didnt some1 record a video clip of the exam? wld hv made sense for som reviews.
    Freedom is the name of a popular software used 4 free browsing b4 MTN did their thing. Given the freedom in the hall, guys should have brought out their laptops and checked for answers online. Using Free internet of course.
    17th Wonder of the World

na wa o,actually i was sad i wasnt invited for the test but after reading through all these testimonies,am gratefull for not going through all that intense brain torture all in the name of aptitude test,i would have gone home thinking i know nothing anymore,when last did i read my physics,chemistry not to talk of further maths,am pretty sure even the organisers wont know the answers to those questions.I agree they did that on purpose so one wont feel bad if not invited for interview as they already have the list of those to be employed even before the test.

If sum1 had told me b4 d test dat i wld b asked "who is d author of mayor of casterbridge" na slap i 4slap dat person

i was thinking that since this was my first test this how it is...wetin concern political-sci\pub-admin with physics...

Quote Originally Posted by SEFIRAT
    na wa o,actually i was sad i wasnt invited for the test but after reading through all these testimonies,am gratefull for not going through all that intense brain torture all in the name of aptitude test,i would have gone home thinking i know nothing anymore,when last did i read my physics,chemistry not to talk of further maths,am pretty sure even the organisers wont know the answers to those questions.I agree they did that on purpose so one wont feel bad if not invited for interview as they already have the list of those to be employed even before the test.
    I agree wit you 1000%, bcos i for they vex say i miss Nigeria Argentina all in the name of one dumb aptitude Test.... ALl things work together for good of those that love the Lord.... So take heart my people..... WHether they wan runz the successful applicants or not, if na ur own na ur own and no Jupiter 'd stop you

Sorry guys,I feel 4 u, 4rm d way things are going, I tell u most solemnly dat 80% of those 4 interview were not texted 4 d test, bcos dey were interested in getting failed test results of qualified applicants. I was not invited but I know 4 sure dat DPR jobs are reserved 4 those illitrate with physical godfathers and godessmother. D fact remains dat wat is urs can never be taken 4rm u, expect u take wat belongs 2 others.

I feel sorry how de gona mark dis stuff. Too many answer sheets, some answers unspecific, lot of room 4 room ambiguity etc. I pray de competent ones will b recruited

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast