+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: DPR test is an Academic Theoretical Exam not an Aptitute Test

DPR test is an Academic Theoretical Exam not an Aptitute Test

This is d most diffucult and multidiscipline exam or job appt test I have written. Question comprising from physics, mechanical engineering, furthermaths, geology, economics, account, mass com., history, chemistry, Management etc. I hope the making will be concntrated on answers to ones discipline.

Re: DPR test is an Academic Theoretical Exam not an Aptitute Test

na wa oooo

GUy abeg how and write u manage write? In PH venue RIVCAS no body was there?

Wow..both DPR & Eraproserve guys mean O! its not surprising,cos this exercise has been so kuru-kere right from the onset..Well good luck still.

Na wa o, my GMAT jakin was a waste, wat is wrong wit dos guys sef? Well, my heavenly connection is too strong to be ignor at dis time. Thank God.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

Guy flawed is a great understatement, i cannot even begin to to list the array of nonsense that they called "aptitude test", to put it mildly its impossible to genuinely select prospective employees from the open market of graduate job seekers.
    To High light the flaws;
    Despite the 10am start time stated I arrived there by about 8am like I always do in such appointments, immediately I got in there I fooled to think they they were organized as they called my number range and told me to cue up. But I suspected that something was amiss for them to have started by 8am despite the 10am time specified, only for me to peer further into what was going on and I realized that the organisers did not know their left from their right, their organisation was zero. It was there and then that they were sorting papers and trying to figure out how to go about this thing that they named "job test". Even some of the candidates where advising them on how they where to go about. This was at 8am, and by this time there were over 2000 candidates already at the center.

At about 12noon the "organiser" were still sorting papers by this time my estimate is that candidates were more than 4000 and the organisers were going mad with their lack of organisation. By this time it dawn on the guy in charge of the disorganisers sorry organisers that they were moving fast and going no where. D bross just vex shout " aya everybody enter and fill in the blank sits" by this time I had found the table with my number on it and sat down quietly. Every body found their square root sha, those with text, those without text and even those with out phones everybody entered the school premises some three to a table, others 4 to a table. While all this was still going on some people had started writing the test in other class rooms. After about ten minutes we finally got the papers. All this while I was prepping GMAT , luckily 4 me I wrote NB 2 days ago so my chemistry and physics was a bit fresh. But on opening the paper and also seeing economics, geography, geology, general knowledge etc, I also checked through the paper for Igbo engineering as some one noted in the house, but luckily it was not there. There is no need to say that during the test there was better cooperation in the class room than the super eagles displayed in the field today.

But the most annoying part was that they had all these advanced maths and core physics calculations and they didn't even have the courtesy to give us rough sheets to work with and we were to answer in the question papers which did not have ample space for answers not to talk of rough work. I mean the exams I wrote in my primary school were better presented.

I got a tip that erasproserve disorganisers sorry organisers is owned by one of the former directors of DPR hence this is probably the first time they are organising job tests.

In conclusion, lets pray for our country Nigeria and play our part in making it better place where dreams worked hard for can come true.

pardon my typo, didn't have time to properly proof read.

As an economist I saw only 4 questions that were related to my course..... I kept wondering what concerns an experienced economist with those geology questions.. ....those lithosphere and seismic bla bla bla!!! How was I supposed to get the answers to those question..senseless fools!!!!

GUYS,APITITUDE TEST ON ECONOMICS,CALCULUS,PHYSICS,LITERATURE,CURRENT AFFAIRS,PETROLEUM ENGINEERING,ACCOUNTING,MINING ENGINEERING,GEOLOGY ETC,ALL 4 A GRADUATE IN 0NE OF DIS PROFESSIONAL FIELD.IT WAS NOT AN APTITUDE TEST BUT A CRUCIFIXION .
    $

I believe those who were not shortlisted for the DPR APTITUDE TEST should be by now grateful to God for not allowing DPR to waste their money on transport and hotel accommodation. Besides, DPR is ONLY interested in less than 5% of the APPLICANTS(more than 30,000) for the available positions(less than 1000). May God not allow you spend an evening in a place you cannot spend a night.
    F

@kenny; AMEN!

When you dont get an invite for applications like almighty DPR u might want to loose hope and even ask God why. But it might be a blessing in disguise. Imagine the mental, financial, physical and even intellectual stress alot of Graduates go thru only to get to exam centres and discover that the examiners need to be examined themselves, intellectually, morally and more still, mentally.

Someone said Eraproserve is owned by a former director at Dpr or sometin like that. I tell you, it is these people that got jobs with as low as 3rd class degrees (go and check all the top govt officials that started work in the 80s and early 90s) when Nigeria was still sane that are making it hell for even 1st class graduates today.

All the same, God dey sha.

i think marking/rating will be done based on discipline.
    for e.g., if only geo-science guys pass, they wont employ dem alone, other discipline will surely be needed to function too.

4 dis DPR test (sorry professional exam), na only God and Connection go fit help man o...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast