+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: DPR Job - A fluke

Re: DPR Job - A fluke

Hi guys, how weather today? I think m breathing here for the first time, hope ull all welcome me.@vick, the advert was also in the Dailies, Punch specifically so its not a fake. Happy new year!

well suffice is to say i am displeased with all recent happenings in the house..it seems we are getting infiltrated...we should learn to persevere and endure any utterances then why there is freedom of expression...I will implore both parties to please throw in the trowel so we can continue with the in house cooperation orelse we scare job posters away....This is my stand...thank you...
    samadex.com...If I cant find a way, I will make one...

Emma

I visited DPR website and found nothing like vacancy, let alone career section. May be, they hired another recruit firm 4 d job. Anyway, let's see what happens after 27th.
    E

Customer care no mind treasured at all! U treasured sef,instead of u to guide him/her u r yabing him/her.
    Customer care, u dont apply 4jobs here, this is only a forum u get d info, den apply at d address given by d poster. Which means u can also post any genuine vacancy u've heard of. One love!

But y all dis? U shld know is d state of d nation and government. if u av gotten a job, u help odas by directing them on what 2 do. I gave a call 2 some1 working with DPR in Phc and He told me to go ahead with submission. When people started submitting hard copy sometime las year, I still call but he said no info on that to them. Yes! there are many scammer or call it junk job adverts here and there, but d only thing I will advise d members is"LOOK BROTHERS B4 U LEAP". Don get it all wrong and be focused in life. There is no harm in trying and eventually God will help those who help themselves for God does not work in Isolation. God bless u all
    o

"I assure fellow members of this great board that DPR will advertise but for now the peddling adv is a fluke. If you check well the the heading of the adv which was attached was the heading of the home page DPR website, cutted and pasted"
    Education in Nigeria has gone to the dogs for sure.......

@olumide bamiro (customer care)
    where did you graduate from? did you pass thro school or school passed thro you? guy! use your head well o
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

Quote Originally Posted by Jo4real
    "I assure fellow members of this great board that DPR will advertise but for now the peddling adv is a fluke. If you check well the the heading of the adv which was attached was the heading of the home page DPR website, cutted and pasted"
    Education in Nigeria has gone to the dogs for sure.......
    You are obviously a brilliant guy, but my advice to you is to verify your claims before making it public. It is ok to advice people to be careful, but do not mislead them into not applying. Unless you have another motive of maybe reducing the number of applicants for which i would say that is brilliant but wicked.
    i believe the people who put the advert have their reasons for trying not to make it clear the source. If you are in doubt whether it is really DPR or not, why not do a little investigation.

why in God's name did some people go to school but refused to add sumtin to their empty brains? the poster was only trying to express what he/she felt about the whole stuff and you guyz are crucifying him/her. i think some of u are frustrated cuz of ur current status and it's nobody's fault. this life is so simple why not just respect the view and let the matter rest what if we now discover that DPR rec is all fake! what will anybody do about it? please let us stop using abusive words if you want to there is always a place for you... GARAGE. e jo oooooo this house is meant for matured literates and not a kid that was forced to go to school. @vickoola thanx anyway but i dont think so sha oooooo.
    K

Guys wats the big deal,y re u on his throat,he has the freedom to express himself

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123