+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: DPR Job - A fluke

Re: DPR Job - A fluke

Hello sir,
    Am Olamide Bamiro,am 26 years of age and a native of Ogun State, i saw your your advert on naijahotjobs wish am willing to work in your company with all the skills have gotten i will be glad if my application is granted.

yours faithfully
    Olamide

@vickoola...if dynamicprecious has a hand in notifying the forum about the DPR stuff... l advice u to take it hook, line and sinker... most of u guys might be new on this forum, ppl like dynamicprecious are more or less patriots guardian angels as long as this forum is concerned...always rely on his posts...many a folk ve gotten jobs tru information he posted

@d whole house...every one here is a friend u dont knw...pls make ur words soft and sweet just in case u might need to swallow it...pls be guided
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Thanks to this house; I have had info from this board that helped me, relatives or friends. Sorry if I have gone personal but I raised serious issue for the good of the house. I posted my opinion on a well based knowledge of reality; and what I said is that probably it might be another agency but definitely not DPR. If you want take extra step to confirm my stand from DPR - It is a govt body, it is a public organisation.

dynamicprecious have been trying but he needs to confirm what i said. I have not abused anyone.
    I forgive whoever had abused me. But I said what I know well for real.

habaa! Pls everi1 is entittled 2 his opinion.......afterall the poor guy was only trying to call our attention....the final decision lies in ur hand.....abeg leave him alone....

Dear Alumnus,
    we are all better than this.

@Vickoola,
    that's the spirit, you are indeed an elderstateman to the core.

i have said time without number that we dont need to insult anyone on this forum.
    If you want to a forum where you can be insulting anybody please loggon to
    http://moncom.net/moncominsult.asp

Please let us all be guided accordingly on what we say to our fellow members.
    More blessings...
    S

@Vickoola:

As much as you are trying to caution people, do ensure you substantiate your points with evidence. The advert is not a fluke as you stated. I have a colleague. We are both having our Masters programme and he works at DPR. He wasn't the only one that confirmed it to me. A distant relative who works there too called me to apply when the advert came out and he stated categorically that it was from their office. Don't kill the spirit, please.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

@ customer care, did u suddenly loose grip of your sanity?

@Vickoola, do your research very well b4 posting this type of information.
    You can always put it as a question if you are not sure, 4 sure the house will give You a better response.
    or, you can go to their office at Kofo Aboyomi to confirm

@house
    i dont have a single doubt. It is DPR
    got the info, months b4 it was advertised
    guess, the intention was to "Code it" in-order to reduce undue pressure on the company.

many thanks to those that Unmasked it. they actually did those outside the loop great favour

House, this is a fight between facts and figures. Well, dynamicprecious's opinion is not bad while Vickoola's response is also welcome. I don't think we should abuse or create undue enemity as a result of this. The truth will always uncover itself, it's just a matter of time.

Let's not give room for POLITICS here.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Customer care
    Hello sir,
    Am Olamide Bamiro,am 26 years of age and a native of Ogun State, i saw your your advert on naijahotjobs wish am willing to work in your company with all the skills have gotten i will be glad if my application is granted. yours faithfully Olamide
    @ Customer care; study to show yourself approved...Know the rules! A word is enough for the wise.

@ silverspecs; u know this guy before?? abeg no dey vex like this. We are all partners in progress. One Luv.

Whatever we dont care if its fake or real.lets do our part and leave the rest to GOD ALMIGHTY who has the power to decide our fates.so MR ENGINEER Victolala.please let us be.i rest my case.

woah!its rily gettin hot in here..........not wat i was expectin

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast