+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: DPR Job - A fluke

DPR Job - A fluke

Unemployment! oh unemployment! Nigerian youths has lost their discerning minds because of you. They want falsehood to become truth so that things can move. Govt has to do something.

I assure fellow members of this great board that DPR will advertise but for now the peddling adv is a fluke. If you check well the the heading of the adv which was attached was the heading of the home page DPR website, cutted and pasted. friends get educated, be IT compliant!!!!

Perhaps it another agency but not DPR. It can be a better organisation but definitely not DPR.

I challenge anyone who said he called top shots in DPR who confirm the adv is of DPR to mention who or the position of who he called. DPR is not the only Regulatory body, take note!!

Anyway if you know the formation of DPR and policies guiding it you would understand they can't advertise for job vacancies in non-transparent way. They may use recruiters but must make it clear it's DPR and it most be as such in national dailies.

Go ahead, apply. May be someone is testing his newly designed website or other agency is about to recruit but not DPR.

I rest my case.

Re: DPR Job - A fluke

@ Poster
    Mr man,whats your problem.
    Mind you most of the guys that applied for the experienced
    positions have good jobs
    EDUCATED ILLITERATE.

You are a big fool! No wonder you are still looking for job. If you don't know, know it now that you are in a bondage of your own negativity. Go and deliver yourself before its too late. Wise up fool!
    caio

if u need confirmation i hv don that. i wnt 2 DPR office along Kofo Abayomi street VI lagos 2 submt CV a day after d 1st publication and they gave me d website. so guy dnt be a fool

Guzs.wen did d use of foul language become aceptable 2 d hou7?pls kets mind our use of words.

EDUCATED ILLITERATE.
    You are a big fool! No wonder you are still looking for job. If you don't know, know it now that you are in a bondage of your own negativity. Go and deliver yourself before its too late. Wise up fool!

why d use of fool language. i guess the person is tryin 2 help.(watch ur back)

house please does anyone have an idea of the pay for DPR entry level?
    please someone..............

I have said nothing foolish. The people using the foul and abusive words against my humble submission tends to have skeleton in their cupboard; and may be members of the adv scammers. They are frustrated and angry that I might have cut them in their trick and expose them.

You may wish to know, I am a master degree holder in an engineering disciple and has a job where I am paid in hard currency. I am not boasting, God knows I am not.

If the scammers/the abusive respondents are wise and sincere they should have counter the issues of DPR website home page, DPR formation and employment policy I mentioned.

i really dont think d advert was from scammers but i also dont believe its DPR recruiting. like d poster said, i think its another regulatory agency dats recruiting.... just expressing my thoughts, no insults pls.
    A

@ Vickoola. I now feel tempted to insult you though i initially felt sorry for you. What are you doing in Naijahotjobs when you are paid in foreign currency. I guess after conversion your salary wont be more than #20k. Its an empty boast so shut the up!

hey guyz, lets learn to silently decide on posts...u dnt have to shower abusive words or post for i knw my stand on this

Everyone has d right to his or her opinion. @vickoola u shudnt have made dat second post. We all aspire to achieve good things. Yes u have a masters degree' yes you are paid in hard currency.. These doesnt make u d most educated and most highly paid.considering the portion u talked about scammers, i disagree with u. But d part of it not being DPR advertising is a possibility. House members please!!! We should stop d use of offensive languages. U guys are making a mockery of not only urselves but the entire country. Please we are reiterating to these attackers who take pride in insulting personalities here to hencefort STOP. Thank u.
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

hope u guys got d mssg? peace be unto d house! ok?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast