+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 68 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

when is the letters going to be dispatch? congrat to those who have seen their name, regards to all that have posting valid info

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    So you people want to uncover Al-SAKABU?.....lolz.....thats all i have to say now but i agree with the person who said I am from a developing state, yes it is true!!!!!
    So, what makes a state developing, developed or over-developed? lols.... I love this forum- most interactive and informative on NHJ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan mata View Post
    when is the letters going to be dispatch? congrat to those who have seen their name, regards to all that have posting valid info
    no dey use bold letters post comment for here o. Na only general dey do am o.......lol

Dennis Berkhamp: Rushed back to nija for induction and explain to DPR, if they said you must report January, quickly finish your first semester and defer the remaining two semester to 2014/2015 session, by that time you are legally 2 b granted study leave and if you are the type that think work is easy to find, dump DPR and see!!!!
    Dennis Berkhamp, the advice above is the best there is, more so that is coming from our great general. Jobs are not that easy, depends on wht u want in life, if u want to become a lecturer or something else you can pursue ur Academics( maybe u will get a lecturing job in Somalia or Mali etc), Cos in naija even if u have 10 certificates, it may not get u any good job.
    I wish u the best in ur decision making, if u want to sell ur slot contact the General lol..

As I promised to carry all along, the LIST IS FINALLY BACK AT DPR, LETTERS ALREADY PRINTED, NO MORE ADDITION/SUBTRACTION, hopefully in TWO WEEKS budget for us will be released and we will be contacted accordingly, so prefer your suit for induction and those in UK should start making plans for flight payment. This is the month!!! I promise to update you in two weeks time....Pls join me to pray for my mum, she is not well and I love her too much...bye

As I promised to carry all along, the LIST IS FINALLY BACK AT DPR, LETTERS ALREADY PRINTED, NO MORE ADDITION/SUBTRACTION, hopefully in TWO WEEKS budget for us will be released and we will be contacted accordingly, so prefer your suit for induction and those in UK should start making plans for flight payment. This is the month!!! I promise to update you in two weeks time....Pls join me to pray for my mum, she is not well and I love her too much...bye
    May God heal ur mum and grant her quick recovery.pls does it mean that the list is no longer in fcc?

. Is well with her

thanks general......it is well with ur mum. God will grant her quick recovery.

QUOTE=SAKABU;521073]As I promised to carry all along, the LIST IS FINALLY BACK AT DPR, LETTERS ALREADY PRINTED, NO MORE ADDITION/SUBTRACTION, hopefully in TWO WEEKS budget for us will be released and we will be contacted accordingly, so prefer your suit for induction and those in UK should start making plans for flight payment. This is the month!!! I promise to update you in two weeks time....Pls join me to pray for my mum, she is not well and I love her too much...bye [/QUOTE]

May d Almighty God stretch out his healing hands n grant her quick recovery IJN!

Thank you General for this great Information.
    as for you lovely Mum, I have prayed and am so sure God will Touch her! God never touches any one and still remain the same, any one God touches is Made WHOLE! ur Mum is WHOLE again. Amen.
    Peace!!

She's already healed,in Jesus name! Amen!!!

Its getting closer....praise God. Your mum is healed in Jesus name. AMEN.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Peeps, Sakabu's right. I was also reliably informed that the List is back at DPR. But u can still check your names in the FCC. But, you'd have to beg the lady in charge. She can be feisty I hear! May God heal my Al Sakabu's mom in Jesus' name. Amen

+ Reply