+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 78 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,002 to 1,014 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@all please who SAKABU?

Great work Al Sakabu

Quote Originally Posted by @LOKO View Post
    @all please who SAKABU?
    General Sakabu is Yr 2020 DPR Director and he is someone who has an EAR TO THE GROUND.
    lol...

Guys .... Welldone for keeping hopes alive. We shall all be victorious!

My great comrades in this forum. I have been silent for a while now. I'm one of those people who tend to concentrate whole heartedly on a task. God's mercies are awesome. My brothers and sisters in the house, yours sincerely, codename- Dennis Bergkamp has been through a lot, just like most of you here. I was arrested at the Shell Port Harcourt Club Residential Area by the Shell Police earlier this year cos I went there to meet a certain person in search of a job. I was humiliated by them. I remember that I got home that night and wept like a baby. My childhood friend nearly lost his little job cos they said he was aiding and abetting 'a break-in' into Shell RA. I come from a family where we hold our dignity with the highest import.
    But, thank God Almighty for changing my life 360 degrees. I deferred my MSc in UK cos I have been blessed by two great jobs. One in DPR and the other in an Oil Servicing company. I also have a job pending. This is too much. And now, I can smile, while tears gently fill my eyes. I can say to all of you who don't have a job or whom are expecting to leave their present jobs for better ones that IT IS POSSIBLE!

Hope not lost as the Minister of petroleum promised to finally approve d budget when she is back from Australia next week or in two weeks time...even me am so tired of this hide and seek DPR final budget approval but i have to carry every one along....prayers needed

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    My great comrades in this forum. I have been silent for a while now. I'm one of those people who tend to concentrate whole heartedly on a task. God's mercies are awesome. My brothers and sisters in the house, yours sincerely, codename- Dennis Bergkamp has been through a lot, just like most of you here. I was arrested at the Shell Port Harcourt Club Residential Area by the Shell Police earlier this year cos I went there to meet a certain person in search of a job. I was humiliated by them. I remember that I got home that night and wept like a baby. My childhood friend nearly lost his little job cos they said he was aiding and abetting 'a break-in' into Shell RA. I come from a family where we hold our dignity with the highest import.
    But, thank God Almighty for changing my life 360 degrees. I deferred my MSc in UK cos I have been blessed by two great jobs. One in DPR and the other in an Oil Servicing company. I also have a job pending. This is too much. And now, I can smile, while tears gently fill my eyes. I can say to all of you who don't have a job or whom are expecting to leave their present jobs for better ones that IT IS POSSIBLE!
    @Dennis Bergkamp dat is d power of God, he turns things around the way he wants it. I am so happy for ur testimony and proud of u too. Abeg enjoy urself man, show some swaggs. WITH GOD, EVERYTHING IS SURELY POSSIBLE.

@ dennis-bergkamp, pls i just sent u a private message, tanx

@ dennis God is great.@ sakabu thanks our general u are doing a great job.we appreciate u.

God is Good

God is good. The blessing of the Lord Maketh rich and added no sorrow.All things work together for good to them THAT LOVE GOD TO them that are called according to his purpose. When u put God first in everything he puts u first in everything.

Dennis wise choice. I know people who got jobs @ DPR 2007-2008 and they have just proceeded for their Masters degree on study leave to be back in 2013.That will be your portion.I do posses an M.Sc from a reputable University in UK and God has blessed me with an oil and Gas servicing Job and my friends have confirmed my name in the FCC list some 2-3 weeks back and i will tell u it is better u have work experience before proceeding for Masters.

The Good Lord who started it is faithful and just to Complete it. faithful is he that called u that will also fulfill it.

Gen Sakubu thank you for your numerous and timely informative contributions. God will bless you a million fold.Please can u assist in telling us if u r aware of where the induction will hold and how long it will run taking into consideration that the year is about to round.

Secondly the medium in which we will be called i.e via Letters,Text or Calls to resume

Thank you

We will continue to Pray to God for a speedy signing of the Induction and training budget by the Honorable Minister and a speedy delivery of all our letters.

It is well, God is in control.

God bless us All.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    My great comrades in this forum. I have been silent for a while now. I'm one of those people who tend to concentrate whole heartedly on a task. God's mercies are awesome. My brothers and sisters in the house, yours sincerely, codename- Dennis Bergkamp has been through a lot, just like most of you here. I was arrested at the Shell Port Harcourt Club Residential Area by the Shell Police earlier this year cos I went there to meet a certain person in search of a job. I was humiliated by them. I remember that I got home that night and wept like a baby. My childhood friend nearly lost his little job cos they said he was aiding and abetting 'a break-in' into Shell RA. I come from a family where we hold our dignity with the highest import. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    my bro Glory be to God 4 his love ova ur life.
    wen the lord turned the captivity of zion we were like them dat dream! u are yet to see more. just kip faith in him and obey his commandments.
    stay blessed

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    <b>Hope not lost as the Minister of petroleum promised to finally approve d budget when she is back from Australia next week or in two weeks time...even me am so tired of this hide and seek DPR final budget approval but i have to carry every one along....prayers needed</b>
    <br />
    <br />
    Thank you General Sakabu for this Info.
    It has come to a point were we must completely aknowledge God completely in this dpr exercise and I completely Know that God that has started a good thing in our lives is more than faithful to bring it to come to pass. at this point we may not need to pray too much,but we must continue to give God thanks for Thankgiving is the food of God.
    To all Dpr staff lets declare 2 weeks of continual thanks giving to God.
    cheers

+ Reply