+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 314 of 401 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364 ... LastLast
Results 4,070 to 4,082 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@JJ, wat re u talking about? Wat happen to d money dat was appropriated 4 d recruitment? Was it nt ment to take care of everything from march through dec? So, y should we be ment to believe that their is no enough money to take care of all salaries, induction, training and other logistics?

@owoalabm am good boss. I dey by d side waiting for my letter

@all this recruitment is part of the stupidity that is goin on in this country of theirs,cos nigeria is not for small guys ,i begin to have doubt about this recruitment that has been spanning to 3 years,these our leaders are idiots.the ways things are goin i doubts about all these recruitment that it will be said is approve tomorw it is not approvemthen which one to believe when our precious time is goin all the time.its unfortunate for nigerian youths.

Lets continue to pray for the best because Patience they say is bitter but its fruit is sweet.

Gud 2 hear frm u, @sukcess.

Oh Allah!"You cause the night to enter the day, and You cause the day to enter the night; and You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give provision to whom You will without account."
    Give life to this recruitment and let employment letters be issued to us before the end of the year 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by owoalabm View Post
    @JJ, wat re u talking about? Wat happen to d money dat was appropriated 4 d recruitment? Was it nt ment to take care of everything from march through dec? So, y should we be meant to believe that their is no enough money to take care of all salaries, induction, training and other logistics?
    My Bro i know they made provisions for it but there is a strong tendency they might have utilized a large chunk for other things for reasons best known to Madam Minister and DPR Director or the money might even still be there and available only God knows.

The summary of what am saying Owoalabm is that from the time we receive letters to resumption they need to give at least one month notice which is usually the practice and again if am not mistaken when we receive the letters we need to sign acceptance within a time frame before the actual resumption date and that should be latest 2 weeks before the resumption date from my own personal permutations.

So with all these i see resumption in December being not feasible. A January resumption is more like it and my brother to be personally honest with you i have been waiting to resume since June 2011 immediately after the interview so a month wait will not be harmful to me especially if it is according to God's will for my life.

It is Well Owoalabm just start thanking God whether December or whatever month for resumption, God gave you the Grace to be amongst the favored so in all things give Glory and Honour to the most High God.

Selah

@jj good pls all what u are saying is if coming from a reliable source or is just ur own permutation ? Hope u will expantiate more thanx

Quote Originally Posted by umty View Post
    @jj good pls all what u are saying is if coming from a reliable source or is just ur own permutation ? Hope u will expantiate more thanx
    @ Umty my comment about resumption and confirming what Stakeholder earlier posted is a from a top source.

Then my comments about how proceedings will be carried out after we receive our offer letters is speculation based on my knowledge and previous experience going by what happened after NNPC dispatched offer letters in June /July since we also need to also sign an acceptance letter as NNPC new intakes did.

Finally from a top source there is a rumour of Memos being circulated nation wide to DPR offices about our potential resumption.

I hope this info is ok or what else would you want me to clarify on.

@jj good thanx alot man. 4 d clarification.

Alhamdulillah

@dastakeholder and messi why are u silent since ur last post does that mean u got wrong info?.pls clarify.tnx

Oh Allah!"You cause the night to enter the day, and You cause the day to enter the night; and You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give provision to whom You will without account."
    Give life to this recruitment and let employment letters be issued to us before the end of the year 2012.

+ Reply