+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 306 of 401 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,966 to 3,978 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Nothing really bad happened to him.. He is just taking his time in order not to provoke Marwan_Habib again as the last encounter was not easy for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    hahahaha! where is our man ABCD? em...I hope nothing bad has happened to him ever since marwan decided to 'show; him.
    Nothing really bad happened to him.. He is just taking his time in order not to provoke Marwan_Habib again as the last encounter was not easy for the guy.

@all: Prayer is what is needed at this moment.. I assure you nothing good comes easy but with constant prayer all will be well. I wish you people best in this month of November it will not exceed this month by God grace. all the best guyz

Ehen Ehen in case if there is any buddy that lacks home training and needs to be disciplined you can reach me on 08023xxxxx95.. enjoy your day all.

My dear u must brace 2 wot life throws @ u.Team spirit is wot u all need @ dis time.U can toe d line d nnpc hopefuls(though it has its pitfalls,hwever thus yielded some fruits). My heart wit u all, one cant understand nation is turnin into.

@debrown, u sometime mentioned using some house of rep members to raise our issue in the floor for debate. I guess this is the right time to do that. There is a motion on employment racketering, we can as wel try to bring in our plight, so that they cn push for the release of our letters. We can as wel involve media houses to make news out of this issue of delay in d release of letters to hopefl by DPR. There are number of people waiting out there for the hopefuls to make move the and leave the rest for them to followup in d fight against corruption. If we dont shout nobody wil do that for us.

@owoalam: lemme advice you frm an elderly brother's advice,d suggestion u r given will 'NEVER' solve d prob @ dis 'stage'. Shout to who??....mosters called politicianz?? Why not shout to GOD. Pls wake up. U r worried cos u hv an interst,another applicant/person is not cos he has no interest. Its all abt 'interest'. Wat is needed now is 'PRAYERS' and nothing .I mean 'ONLY' prayers can do it now. We hv tolld dat line before. Pls channel ur efforts to productive things n prayers while u wait.March nx yr will make it 3yrs for u guys. These 3yrs lost can never b regained again in life. Its not by power/strength or any odathing @dis critical stage. Only trust GOD. He is d hope of d hopeless!

@lawmaker thanx prayer now have become our second proffesion. any new development from mpr?

@lawmaker: i expcted that frm u, cos u have in the past tried to discourage d house frm fighting for their right and might be one of those benefiting in one way or the other frm dis delay, if nt why wil u support d covering of such act? Who told u we have nt bn praying? Dont u knw we need to act as we pray? U disappeared frm dis thread only to resurface and give us a summary of what we know for long...
    TrustTheOnly1 likes this.

@all: I knw u all understand me, and 4 those who dont, all I am saying is that the struggle should continue till every hopefl get their letters. This time around we will adopt some of those strategies we abandoned in our earlier struggle. This no time to sleep, itz 11th hour! We knw that in every thread of this nature there are always distractors who we need to ignore, so as to achieve our objective. Even if we hear that the letters are coming tomorw we wil continue till we get the news that our comrades have gotten their letters.
    TrustTheOnly1 likes this.

@owo i know we shuld act but u see i personaly meet a rep member n recently a senator who are direcly involve wit d petroleum comitee n laid ur complain.

When i mention d problem is from DAM I could see fear n restrain from them. Yes they promise to do something about but uptil now nothing.

This woman is the strongest person in nigeria n d senator reps want to be on her good books so that they can have crude oil allocation thats what SA of sen.

Told me when i spoke to him.My advice is if we could speak to someone she respect much then maybe if he speaks to her she may agree to release d letters.

+ Reply