+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 307 of 401 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357 ... LastLast
Results 3,979 to 3,991 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@owo: a pragmatic advice was given 2u n u picked offense. U feel d world is all abt parallel thinkin?? smh! Im higly disappointed u cud make such statements. Whr were u wen publications were made. Well thanks for every! I can see u r lookin for who to throw ur anger on. I hav no obligation to giv informations here.ok. Im so busy offline wit work,i just love dis house n im opportund 2 get infor tru ma client n i just decided to share it.Well i can remain mute forever.Im not an errand boy for u.ok. Im not d MPR delayin ur letter.Pls calm down and keep d faith bt if u feel odawise u arent d only pesin on dis thread. Do watever u feel is good. I dout if u can dig out any infor or even go to a politicianz to complain(u dnt understand d politics of dis country).You r the type dat push people up and down and sit back. I receive many PM's frm wit sm peeps here n dey r keepin the faith...letters will soon roll out 4 God's sake. Its a pity u cud make such comment. Think deep!

Steps Covered
    • Director Human Res. (MPR) 15% (Done)
    • Perm Sec. (MPR) 20%(Done)
    • FCC 20% (Done)
    • Madam 45%(not done).

There is only 1 step left, the file is still in Madams office, but she hav not been on set 4 a while, maybe any moment that she comes 2 office. More Prayers and Fasting pls.

@umty: she cant b stronger than late col. Gadhaffi, Ben Ali and co who refused to do the right thing and were removed by the masses. Meaning that the masses are stronger than even Mr. President. Dont forget that so many Nigerians are already fedup with what is happening in her ministry(subsidy saga, Nuhu Ribadu's controvercial report, fuel scarcity, PIB e.t.c). Nigerians need change in the way things are being run in that ministry. we are not fighting her neither are we trying to undermine her effort as MPR ,all we are seeking to achieve is to ensure that DPR is adequately empowered to enable her carryout her fundamental duty, thereby reducing the suffering of Nigerians. Just imagine that DPR that is saddled with a huge responsibility has just 1108 staff and they spend more than NAFDAC that has over 2000 staff. We have written to her to no avail, this time around we will not only take the issue to Mr. President, but to the already angry Nigerians. This we can achieve through the media and organising a heavier protest at NNPC Towers, NASS Complex and DPR head office.

@owo: u talk too much. Why not walk to DPR,MPR,NASS,Aso ROCk and feed d house with d latest. Its still part of the struggle.D house will appreciate. Other ppl hav bin doin it.
    MEKS190 likes this.

Got this from someone close to her office www.facebook.com/diezanimadueke it an open forum run by her aides so let go wit göod word to tell her to come to our aid.

@ lawmaker, na long throat de wory you....if you claim owoalabn talks too much,what abt you? Intruder.ur sabi sabi too much jare!leave that guy alone,after all it is his right and freedom that he is exercising...Ȋ̝̊̅ guess U̶̲̥̅̊ knw much more Ŧђɑп Ȋ̝̊̅ do on law matters.mtchwwwww afterall ol ur infor to the thread are pireted and copy copy,prevaricatively modified to draw attention!keep mute and let's hear wod abegi

Ma broda umazeez help me tel am make e park wel o or ...! Detractor lyk am, he has always wanted to mislead/misinform d house. Over sabi lawyer. When we were about making d publicatn, u claimed I knew nothing about, we knew how long it took u to produce that ill letter that had to be remixed to make it desired impact. Now that we are about taken the struggle to another level, as enshrine in our earlier plans, u are nw tryin to draw us bck as usual. Our generals, this is the time to put in more in term of strategising, cos it nt over till its over. We now havd the minister's facebook add, so lets make a judicious use of it to ensure that our objectives are met.

@umaeez n owo: Young applicants,i will neva thread words with u. I remb months back(go tru my posts) wen i told u guys abt a new list made up of more dan 250names with madam yet to b signed.Nobody believed. Some of u guys r only realizin it now. Just cos sm1 did not buy ur 'parallel' opinion, u started to vomit ill words. I'll 'never' b a distractor here. I will take d back seat now.Remb it a house bt both of u can take d mantle. Dnt wait 4 anyone. My prayers for u is dat u will all get there. @dis stage Silence is GOLDEN so im *SIGINING OUT* peace!

This was posted on july 13th

@lawmaker,umazeez,owo pls sheat ur sword @owo i do understand but remember during nnpc/dpr protest out of 6000 hopefuls only 3 came out.

Only debrown debrief divine enigma cameout. Now do u think with less than 1000 dprhopeful how many will comeout?people will promise but on D day..

@lawmaker i beg u to reconsider ur decision about leaving. Remember u are doing God's work n he will reward u 4 ur good work.

Umazeez and owo I thought u guys are better than this? Why would u throw caution to the wind and cut off a reliable informant and friend to this house? This period of waiting is going to test ur character and strength- all of us. I won't tell u what to do but u know it. @lawmaker- u sounded a bit arrogant. Don't know if its a common thing with u lawyers. U are a nice guy. Just rise above this. We appreciate u.

+ Reply