+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 279 of 401 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 3,615 to 3,627 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustTheOnly1 View Post
    When God's time comes, no one, I repeat no one can delay it an inch. So, be prayerful and be patient .Put your trust in Allah and victory will be granted.
    God will handle her soon HE deliberately hardened the heart of some wicked human beings in order to prove his power as GOD eg Pharoh

pls debrown what is happening no more brake light from your side? we want to hear from you pls

sakabu can u tell us exactly why is still insist on not signing our letters?

Seriously i think sakabu is d only reliable inf. we have keep it up.let continue praying.

As archbishop said pls sakabu wat d reason 4 not signing?

everybody knows that couple in physics means two. pls director dpr is 4weeks not couple enough yet? you might provoke the nig people into taking laws into their handsooooooo!!!!

Reasons for not dispatching our letters is concealed between the director and the Minister, no 1 can actually tell u her reasons except the director...
    But FCC are suspecting foul play (some change of names), thats why FCC are putting much pressure on her to release the original list or face prosecution...
    We need salvation from God!!!

See the way e dey bold every word for recognition..

If wetin u talk na true then i dey fear were this wahala wan carry this recrt go.

As it stands, Not even the dpr dir can explain the reasons for this delay talkless Sakabu..

Fellow nigerians, if u are unempl.. Go into bussiness

AT ALL
    I think itz 1234abcd that is lookin for cheap recognition
    All of us here(MINUS YOU) of course knew how important Sakabu is Sakabu on this forum. HE has remained with the hopefuls come rain come shine. His info is more correct and reliable than your own.
    The MPR and the DIR are the only ones who can tell u what's happening if not why did he come out to run his mouth and tell us in a couple of weeks letters will roll owill roll out and itz a month now yet nothing
    She will not be MPR forever Jehovah will surely deal with her and she must approve the despatch of letters wether she likes it or not
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    See the way e dey bold every word for recognition..

Iwetin u talk na true then i dey fear were this wahala wan carry this recrt go.

As it stands, Not even the dpr dir can explain the reasons for this delay talkless Sakabu..

Fellow nigerians, if u are unempl.. Go into bussiness

Quote Originally Posted by arcbishop View Post
    God will handle her soon HE deliberately hardened the heart of some wicked human beings in order to prove his power as GOD eg Pharoh
    Jehovah will make her to approve the despatch forcefully
    This is wickedness of the highest order
    God if this Woman is not willing to approve our letters
    Deal with her O Lord your own way and bring in someone
    That will appprove our letters with the speed of light
    Amen!!!!!!!

@realmadrid i agree with u on abcd123. He is here 4 cheap popularity. From what sakubu has said it is very glaring that d only reason 4 delay is from d minister. Becos she is the only person that can cause delay to the release of our letters after what the DPR director said on d 18th of sept about releasing letters in couple of weeks. Thanks sakubu.

AbCD y r u alwz fronting Sakabu? Una dey share dsame chik? #Freakingfunny
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Sorry if my info is alittle comical, its abt my house dogs. I just want to show you something that happens around dogs and wat most of us do as a man. I got this boerboel and 2 german sherperd, all of which are male. But early this year, came a visitors with a adorable female Chihuahua (bitch). Before then, each dog knows whr to poop, but this chihuahua turns every thing around. We startd seeing hip of poops around the house, thinking it were of those large dogs.
    * I believe this will be of help to your career in DPR. Just read to the end*
    So we place the large dogs on a very low ration, still yet the same event went on. One thing I love abt life is there always a Judgement day. The day came to this chihuahua, when the boerboel keeps following her around. Our thought was that, OMG, they wanna make out. How is it gonna go in. Our thought was bent sorry abt that. Towards the evening when she tries to poop the boerboel start rolling roar behind her, so she ll drop little and run. Now coming to check wat happen to the dog we find a piece of shit. This action was repeatd several times in that evening, till the boerboel got her tail pinned down to her poop by his hand and began to roar. So dat ends the event. I hope you like my story.
    *So how does it apply to you. You know it yourself, no more words. You cud be adorable like the chihuahua, you cud be someone else hero by assorting fonts. Bringing self cooked info here. You better take your time. No one is contesting for the feeder's presidential position.

+ Reply